• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My Mustang on a Ship in the sea

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Hey Everyone!

Am excited to join you all, I pulled the trigger on a 2024 Mustang GT, Dealer says it’ll arrive tomorrow to the port in Dubai, Delivery is approx 7 ~ 8 of April. Can’t wait !

I’ll list down the main features I went with:
Color: Race Red, Rear Spoiler Delete , with Black Onyx Cloth with Vinyl leather trim Power seats
Automatic Transmission, 3.55 LSD, GT Performance Pack, Active Valve Exhaust, Magneride, Brembo brakes.
Ford Copilot 360, Dual Separate Screens, 12 speaker B&O Sound system, Ambient Lighting, Pony Projection.

There was a higher option model with Rear spoiler, full leather heated seats, black Nite Pony Package, and combined screens, which is cool, but I didn’t see the value for 11 k $ extra for those features.

I’ll share the pictures soon once it leaves the port, but attached is an identical model in the showroom.

Cheers!
Yamen.

S650 Mustang My Mustang on a Ship in the sea IMG_3436
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Thank goodness it wasn't on a cargo ship near Baltimore!

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
nice. I wish someone would paint that slab black plastic around the upper intake white or something useful.

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Thank goodness it wasn't on a cargo ship near Baltimore!
That was the first thought i got when i saw the bridge… given that’s its arriving tomorrow, should be close!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh .... If you got the GT PP with the 3.55 rear diff, then you got a TORSEN rear end, not just a standard (clutch pack) limited slip differential.

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Oh .... If you got the GT PP with the 3.55 rear diff, then you got a TORSEN rear end, not just a standard (clutch pack) limited slip differential.
I guess that’s a good thing, less parts to wear out, but probably less smooth on tight turns.
When i test drove it, it felt planted through corners compared to the 2018 that i test drove 6 years ago!

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
How’s the Dark horse so far! It seemed like a lovely ride in the show room, but our dealer here sells it for 80k $…

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess that’s a good thing, less parts to wear out, but probably less smooth on tight turns.
When i test drove it, it felt planted through corners compared to the 2018 that i test drove 6 years ago!
TORSEN over clutch pack LS any day. Far more stout.

How’s the Dark horse so far! It seemed like a lovely ride in the show room, but our dealer here sells it for 80k $…
I've only had it 12 days, and I live in Michigan, USA, so the weather hasn't been playing very nice with the DH. Soon, soon!

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
you have to drive like a marooon to get the Torsen to activate enough for you to notice it.
Looking forward to see how well it corners, Had limited time and road to feel it in the test drive.
I wonder if the Torsen LSD upgrade is noticeable compared to basic.

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang Coupe, 24 Mustang GT, 24 Blazer RS
That was the first thought i got when i saw the bridge… given that’s its arriving tomorrow, should be close!
I can't believe this story has become so big

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't believe this story has become so big
It's not every day that a container ship drops the majority of a 1.6 mile long bridge 185' into the water, taking cars with people in them with it.

And it's too soon to rule out any type of nefarious cause, either. Probable? No. Possible? Yes.

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
It's not every day that a container ship drops the majority of a 1.6 mile long bridge 185' into the water, taking cars with people in them with it.

And it's too soon to rule out any type of nefarious cause, either. Probable? No. Possible? Yes.
The ship weirdly goes dark out of electricity before the crash…. Some say it was cyber attack… haven’t heard anything official yet