• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I've been watching the Mustang Driving Experience website lately, and the registration link just went live a couple hours ago. I completed my registration and just now received my confirmation.

This is a one day free driving experience in Charlotte, NC for 2024 Mustang owners. You can choose from three different experiences: Mustang Immersion, Road Course or Drag Strip. Looks like it should be fun!

https://track.mustangunleashed.com/
Sponsored

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Thanks, I just signed up for the road course in early October.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
That's cool. It's about an 8 hour drive for me but I may do it.

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
I’m signed up for October 18-19 at the road course. See y’all out there.

Last edited:

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Just signed up for drag strip Oct 28-29. I was hoping it would be on a weekend, but such is life. Thank you, Ford!

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
I’m glad that there are some of y'all that will be able to enjoy this event. I’m way too far away to make it. Definitely would like some pics and vids from the event to check out though!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Anyone know exactly what’s included and if we need to bring a helmet or buy insurance for an event like this?

OP
OP
krisk

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone know exactly what’s included and if we need to bring a helmet or buy insurance for an event like this?
They have a FAQ section which covers most of those type questions. Everything you need is provided, including a helmet. You can purchase the damage waiver for $75, which limits your liability to $6,500 if you damage the car. It is not required, but if you do not purchase it, then you are responsible for the entire cost of any damage incurred.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
They have a FAQ section which covers most of those type questions. Everything you need is provided, including a helmet. You can purchase the damage waiver for $75, which limits your liability to $6,500 if you damage the car. It is not required, but if you do not purchase it, then you are responsible for the entire cost of any damage incurred.
I didn’t see that thanks!, I am doing the HPDE mustang unleashed event at Hyperfest so thought it might be like that.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
Literally just got home from buying an Ecoboost Premium 201A, PP, Active Exhaust + MagnaRide.

Do they provide the car for these events, or do I need to drive mine there to drive it?

OP
OP
krisk

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Literally just got home from buying an Ecoboost Premium 201A, PP, Active Exhaust + MagnaRide.

Do they provide the car for these events, or do I need to drive mine there to drive it?
You are required to use their cars. From reading through the information they provide, I think all of the cars used are Dark Horses.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
Ok I just signed up for the Aug 26/27 Automatic Road Racing event.
The liability insurance was actually $125 not $75.

I traded emails with them this morning. The automatics all have paddle shifters (so matches what I have). Also it’s going to be on some new road course they are building at Charlotte, NOT the Roval!! (I guess unless the new one isn’t ready). It’s probably something relatively small like the little road course outside Vegas Motor Speedway that Dream Racing uses…

Time to see if all the time I spend in iRacing translates to the real thing! Just bummed it’s not the Roval so I can practice on iRacing before going.

OP
OP
krisk

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok I just signed up for the Aug 26/27 Automatic Road Racing event.
The liability insurance was actually $125 not $75.

I traded emails with them this morning. The automatics all have paddle shifters (so matches what I have). Also it’s going to be on some new road course they are building at Charlotte, NOT the Roval!! (I guess unless the new one isn’t ready). It’s probably something relatively small like the little road course outside Vegas Motor Speedway that Dream Racing uses…

Time to see if all the time I spend in iRacing translates to the real thing! Just bummed it’s not the Roval so I can practice on iRacing before going.
They must have either changed the insurance pricing or it is different based on which event you select. Insurance when I registered was $75.
Sponsored