• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Microsoft sync 4.0

Allanrock59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Titanium 2013
Hi

I am trying to find more information on Microsoft sync 4.0 All the reviews I saw (more then 40) talks about the car, handling etc... etc... etc... and that's fine. But I really never saw a good review on Sync 4.0.

I have a fusion 2013 titanium and with Sync in there I can control everything with voice command. Radio, Climate, Navigation and Phone.

I just ordered a 2024 ecoboost mustang with premium and high performance package, magneride and active valve exhaust system. I saw a lot of reviews where some reviewer where complaining about all the step they had to do to change this or that.

I was wondering what can be control with sync and what cannot.

Even better, if anyone 1 of you guys does have a link with a really good reviews about Microsoft sync 4.0 please let me know.

PS: My fusion has 338000km and still going. The only thing major that I replaced beside, brakes, shock, wheel bearing and normal maintenance where the radiator, knuckles and heater fan. I also live in Canada, Quebec city where winter are really harsh. So I just hope my mustang will be as good.
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Welcome to the forums.

Search is your friend. So is Google and YouTube.

I've had good experiences with Sync4 as well as previous versions.

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Can’t complain either about Sync 4 or previous versions. I am enjoying them.