• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Look what I found!

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I looked and was only able to identify front suspension blocks. I did not see any rear blocks on my car.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
So when removed, does this affect the ride height or ride in general? Just asking even though they are made of plastic. I already had the 1st Oil Change but did not know about these spacers. Will look this evening when I get off.

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I noticed the car settled down slightly, since the springs were allowed to compress as intended. The ride was less stiff, as well. I suppose some people might enjoy the stiffer ride but you have to consider the springs aren't compressing completely as they go up and down. As you're driving, the car basically forces the spring to squish down until the spring hits the blocks... and then stops everything. When hitting bumps, potholes, or just driving hard, those blocks become a significant hazard.

It's a shame so many of us had to "find" them and remove them ourselves. I'm not surprised, just disappointed, really.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Are only folks with DH's finding these on their cars? Anyone with a GT or a GT w/PP find them at all? I'm not seeing them (at least in the front) on my non PP GT.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Are only folks with DH's finding these on their cars? Anyone with a GT or a GT w/PP find them at all? I'm not seeing them (at least in the front) on my non PP GT.
Good question. I just checked the Profile(s) of the members who commented and most are DH Owners. The few GT/GT PP comments were asking questions. I'm gonna be able to check here in about an hour.

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
When I took delivery of my GT that was the first thing I looked for. Didn't see them and I've checked again and every thing looks good. It does appear they didn't install my tow hooks, or at least that's what I think they are, I'll post a pic when i feel like it. I'm not really worried about that. They did leave my front bumper unmolested and didn't put a dealership sticker on my trunk so I'm golden.

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
JUST FYI TO ALL WHO PURCHASED 2024 MUSTANG. Many dealers due to probably labor shortage are not doing the PDI properly. (please see attached) This document in my opinion should be with the car from factory all the way to the owner after purchase to show PDI has been done properly for the vehicle.

Attachments