• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Just got this email from Ford

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I didn't receive this email and my order went in on March 28
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I cancelled - in my rear view mirror…

On to the next one bye, bye, Dark Vader -

Bought a 23 Chieftain, looking for a pristine ZL1 1LE. I refuse to do the Fing Bronco shit again😡😡😡
One less in front of me 😉

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I cancelled - in my rear view mirror…

On to the next one bye, bye, Dark Vader -

Bought a 23 Chieftain, looking for a pristine ZL1 1LE. I refuse to do the Fing Bronco shit again😡😡😡
seems impulsive

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Not really cause the order will roll and it is in front of you - so to bad Bro 🤷‍♂️

I’ll decide if and when it arrives what I want to do I don’t have any money in it so who cares

One less in front of me 😉

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
I received this email as well. First thing I've heard since getting the original confirmation order email on March 27th.

OP
OP
Apeman

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
You've got a really unique name and it's probably in your best interest to leave that info blanked out on a public forum like this
Yea I forgot to my bad.

also it’s a much more common name in the state of Utah. It’s a religious name, very popular among the LDS population.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
JIT.

Ford (and other OEMs) don't want that inventory on their books, so they only have suppliers deliver parts on an as-needed basis.
I get that. The place I work makes a few mechanical products and makes (most) of the parts to repair said products. We have to keep some inventory on hand. There are things that happen, sure. But you keep a safety stock of inventory, and you also front load when you release a new product that you are trying to sell. Even doing all that things happen, but for them to happen up front...really prior to any non "pre-production" items to make it out... I'm just sayin

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I get that. The place I work makes a few mechanical products and makes (most) of the parts to repair said products. We have to keep some inventory on hand. There are things that happen, sure. But you keep a safety stock of inventory, and you also front load when you release a new product that you are trying to sell. Even doing all that things happen, but for them to happen up front...really prior to any non "pre-production" items to make it out... I'm just sayin
Ford's under the impression that because of its brute scale (historically), it can bully vendors into holding its inventory and expediting its orders on demand.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
No email ever. Ordered 4/1/23
would check with the dealer to make sure the email they attached to the order is correct... Sometimes fat fingers will bite you.

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Yeah havent gotten that email either, but did get the first one. Also ford told me the email with my irder is correct

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Now Ford chat makes you wait for updates too!
S650 Mustang Just got this email from Ford IMG_7767
Update: Just kept getting the same automated wait messages. No one ever answered the chat. Ford must be having technical difficulties.

Last edited: