• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JLT Cold Air intake is now up for Pre-Order.

Did you order the new JLT Air Intake

• YES

• NOPE

• I ordered the K&N setup!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
This the air intake I have been waiting on, and now it's ready to order. I placed my order asap, because it will start shipping mid April. Did you order?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Just too little too lateā€¦ enthusiasm is dropping off a cliff already..

the aftermarket really screwed up taking 6 months and longer to bring basics to market.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I wouldn't say too late. CAI are not on the list of mods since they haven't been making any power over stock. With the air intake design of the 24 Mustang I really don't see any gain other than sound and looks.

I had JLT on past Mustangs and they were visually pleasing.

I just got the Steeda filters.

s650.j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP
Where were you able to place your order? Their website still only allows you to sign up for notifications

OP
OP
Rapid_RedGT

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Where were you able to place your order? Their website still only allows you to sign up for notifications
CJ Pony Parts, but I've seen a few places taking orders.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Without the ability to tune for the intake, I donā€™t have any interest in one. While some look nice, Iā€™ve never really cared enough to buy just for looks, and the difference in sound is negligible to me. Iā€™d rather hear the exhaust anyway.

98jfuentes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 15
Without the ability to tune for the intake, I donā€™t have any interest in one. While some look nice, Iā€™ve never really cared enough to buy just for looks, and the difference in sound is negligible to me. Iā€™d rather hear the exhaust anyway.
The factory intakes are expensive too! $500 each. Unless I have proof that the JLT intakes perform just as well as the factory set up, Iā€™d stay exactly where I am.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I ordered it because I like how it looks over factory. Plus if I'm going to play 100 plus for some filters, I might as well get a whole set up. After 4000 miles my factory filters look like pure crap for some reason šŸ˜’. Now the important mod is exhaust but these companies being slow af for a DH exhaust. I have 3 to 6 more weeks to wait šŸ˜­. My luck the exhaust, air intakes, catch can, and new tires will be all done at the same time šŸ˜….