• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I ordered a GT premium fastback with 401, performance package and active exhaust. In yellow.

Feel like a kid waiting on xmas!!!
Yes I hear you , spend a lot of time on reading news on mustang. And trying to follow up , I call that chat line everyday, wish I could follow it and get s window sticker , sucker for punishment lol
Sponsored

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
I ordered a GT premium fastback with 401, performance package and active exhaust. In yellow.

Feel like a kid waiting on xmas!!!
Yes I hear you , spend a lot of time on reading news on mustang. And trying to follow up , I call that chat line everyday, wish I could follow it and get s window sticker , sucker for punishment lol
The wait can be punishing at times but when it shows up at the dealer it'll be like X-MAS. Just as long as it really isn't December when it gets delivered! :beer:

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Happy, happy, happy!

checked with dealer yesterday, was still on schedule for June 5th (bumped from May 22, to May 27, to June 5th)

Today they received the NVIS

apparently was built on May 23...

Hope all goes well on the transport.

NVIS.jpg
Good to hear, but why are Canadians getting their American muscle before Americans ? I guess they need someone to work the bugs out😂

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
...I guess they need someone to work the bugs out😂
That's funny, because us Aussies say that about you Yanks! :giggle:

We're quite happy the Canadians are Alpha testers, and you lot south of the border are the Beta testers.
All the new-generation production bugs should be sorted by the time RHD vehicles roll off the line... but then we suffer a 3 month wait for logistics and shipping. Hell, we are still waiting for June 23rd, when [apparently] Ford Australia finally releases pricing and specs.

But seriously, can't wait to start seeing some real drive reviews from both Canadian & American owners.:like: Especially from Throttle House and Doug DeMuro.

MickB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT
congrats ! I have a build week of 26 June 23 and that was a 19 june 23 build before. I can't wait. Here is my vin

1FA6P8CF0R5403325​

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
congrats ! I have a build week of 26 June 23 and that was a 19 june 23 build before. I can't wait. Here is my vin

1FA6P8CF0R5403325​
Why are you posting your vin?

OP
OP
papaD

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
On May 27th, dealer was told it was bumped to June 5th

This was 4 DAYS AFTER IT WAS BUILT....