• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Is your on line tracker showing built ? That's crazy man congratulations. Also did yours show in production on May 23? Mine shows in production with a build date of 6/12.
We're you ever able to view your window sticker? Curious to know when your blend date is on it.
Sponsored

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
The hype is real, this post just made me check my order status....its in production.👀

S650 Mustang IT'S BUILT...just rec'd the NVIS Screenshot_20230603_085628_Chrome

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
The hype is real, this post just made me check my order status....its in production.👀

Screenshot_20230603_085628_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230603_085628_Chrome.jpg
I bet yours will be done shortly. Mine said in production on Wednesday. I think the website is messed up

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I bet yours will be done shortly. Mine said in production on Wednesday. I think the website is messed up
I won't be mad if thats the case. Means All that ill be waiting for is delivery. But, it was updated as of June 1st. So we will see!

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
OP - Congrats!

Make sure to bring that beauty out on Sunday cruise night so I can take a look at her! Also, feel free to flood this forum with pictures and videos as well!

OP
OP
papaD

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Absolutely. I can let you take her for a rip!

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
just outside of Winnipeg
Hello were you able to track , I am in Ontario And I can’t track mine ., and I do have the vin. , any advise from anyone would be greatly appreciated

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Hello were you able to track , I am in Ontario And I can’t track mine ., and I do have the vin. , any advise from anyone would be greatly appreciated
I'm from the USA, but from what I have been told, the Canadians can not track there orders. Doesn't make sense. How can us in the US track them and not you. When we use the same internet. Did your dealer give you a build date.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I'm from the USA, but from what I have been told, the Canadians can not track there orders. Doesn't make sense. How can us in the US track them and not you. When we use the same internet. Did your dealer give you a build date.
Yes they did July 24 , and when I call Ford support one week they said they saw July 24 , I checked again a week later and they said they couldn’t see any scheduled date , but dealer says he see it July 24

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm in the same boat, July 24th and the chat folks don't want to say but when i pushed and said dealer told me July 24th, then they say that's right, but it's just an estimate...

We do have the tracking system on the ford canada website, but it seems broken.
The chat folks did tell me they are aware it's broken and are working to fix it...

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I'm in the same boat, July 24th and the chat folks don't want to say but when i pushed and said dealer told me July 24th, then they say that's right, but it's just an estimate...

We do have the tracking system on the ford canada website, but it seems broken.
The chat folks did tell me they are aware it's broken and are working to fix it...
Yes they have been saying that for a week , all scheduled dates are estimated dates , which mustang did you order , I picked eco boost

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes they have been saying that for a week , all scheduled dates are estimated dates , which mustang did you order , I picked eco boost
I ordered a GT premium fastback with 401, performance package and active exhaust. In yellow.

Feel like a kid waiting on xmas!!!
Sponsored