• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Is there any front parking camera option available yet?

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Until there is a camera option, here are two different easy fixes for garage parking:

1. Park it exactly where you want to stop in your garage. Then, put a string through a tennis ball and hang it from the ceiling so it's just barely touching your windshield. Whenever you pull your car in, just pull it forward until you touch the ball on the windshield.

2. These:

1710854274396-03.png
Those Parking Mats are pretty cool!! What I did was place a marking indicator (line on the wall in my garage) where I can put the Driverā€™s (or passenger) mirror in line with and thatā€™s far enough. But Iā€˜ve done the Tennis Ball option as well and it works perfectly.
Sponsored

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
S650 Mustang Is there any front parking camera option available yet? 1000014389

Yeah - I use one of these. Have the ball hanging from the ceiling too, but some family members still have issues ;) needed something with a little more positive feedback (ie it stops you...)

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
1000014389.jpg

Yeah - I use one of these. Have the ball hanging from the ceiling too, but some family members still have issues ;) needed something with a little more positive feedback (ie it stops you...)
It looks like these bolt to the floor, are they heavy enough to be used without being bolted?

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just get a 2x4 piece of wood. Not the cheapest, considering the price of wood, but I've been doing this for years and it works. Just make sure the family doesn't accidentally kick/move it when your vehicle isn't there šŸ˜‚

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
S650 Mustang Is there any front parking camera option available yet? HAe8bt7

I put this between my two ladies.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
At my last house (pole barn), I added lasers to the Chamberlain garage door openers.

You park the vehicle exactly where you want it. Then you aim the laser at a spot on top of your dash.

When you operate the door opener, the laser comes on for a couple of minutes. You pull in until that laser is pointing at the exact same spot you set it to.

Like the tennis ball trick, but high tech. :)
Sponsored