• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Is there any front parking camera option available yet?

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Since the former S550 had options to fit front parking cameras (for example Steeda), and some models with SYNC4 also have some options, does the S650 have the option as well?

In case it's not possible yet, does anyone know if there is gonna be possible?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
I've just contacted steeda by email and they're gonna check it, so the more people interested in this thing, the earlier we can have something

MyloTcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Agreed! My Edge ST has front and back cameras. I told my salesperson that if I had to choose I'd rather have a front camera on the Mustang versus the Edge. I don't understand why Ford wouldn't include a front camera on a GT Premium with the 401A options. I had a C6 Corvette and on many occasions was cussing myself out for driving over a parking block and scratching up the bottom of the front panel.

OP
OP

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Just received a reply from Steeda:

Good morning,

The new Sync system uses a different type of camera system that our current camera kit is not compatible with.

We are attempting to design a new kit that will work with this new type of camera, but due to the changes it is difficult and I do not have a timeline.

Thank you,

So, what do you think? Long time until we get anything?

CJ9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just received a reply from Steeda:

Good morning,

The new Sync system uses a different type of camera system that our current camera kit is not compatible with.

We are attempting to design a new kit that will work with this new type of camera, but due to the changes it is difficult and I do not have a timeline.

Thank you,

So, what do you think? Long time until we get anything?
Not sure but I do know Steeda will always come through on things.

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
Hopefully Steeda gets something soon ... hell I cant even tell where the front of my car starts from the drivers seat.. I am so scared to park close to a curb I uusally just park like 2feet away from the curb or etc the hood has like a horizon line to it where you cant tell where the last 2 feet of the car is in the real world...

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Hopefully Steeda gets something soon ... hell I cant even tell where the front of my car starts from the drivers seat.. I am so scared to park close to a curb I uusally just park like 2feet away from the curb or etc the hood has like a horizon line to it where you cant tell where the last 2 feet of the car is in the real world...
Same.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
20230923_092450.jpg

Can't wait...
Until there is a camera option, here are two different easy fixes for garage parking:

1. Park it exactly where you want to stop in your garage. Then, put a string through a tennis ball and hang it from the ceiling so it's just barely touching your windshield. Whenever you pull your car in, just pull it forward until you touch the ball on the windshield.

2. These:

S650 Mustang Is there any front parking camera option available yet? 1710854274396-03

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Until there is a camera option, here are two different easy fixes for garage parking:

1. Park it exactly where you want to stop in your garage. Then, put a string through a tennis ball and hang it from the ceiling so it's just barely touching your windshield. Whenever you pull your car in, just pull it forward until you touch the ball on the windshield.

2. These:

1710854274396-03.png
I do the tennis ball trick.