• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

airjonny

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
Hey guys. ‘18 Eco owner. Looking forward to seeing the next gen Mustang. Could be the last chance at getting a v8. Hopefully not.

BoostRabbitGT

Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Late intro, but I'm the guy who's been into cars in general since...forever it seems. However, I only started paying closer attention to the internals of vehicles (performance, fuel economy, comfort, etc.) around four years ago or so. Still got a long ways to go on my car knowledge though.

Looking forward to the S650, particularly the wildcard possibilities of a hybrid powertrain, AWD, a sedan variant, or some combination of the three (the first two would be enough to make me strongly consider an S650, but all three just might send me over the moon).

:wink: Also looking forward to if Mustang becomes a sub-brand and we get Prius and (6th gen, specifically) Mirage equivalents that, despite vastly lower performance numbers, are far more engaging to drive than those two aforementioned vehicles. Yes, I'm mad at times. 😱

Ecoboostgang

Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 ecoboost mustang
Oh boy. Became a first-time Mustang owner last year, spent good amount on the 6G forum since. I can already see myself getting involved with all kinds of discussions and my notifications will go through the roof.
I'm a first time owner as well. I've had my eco for little over 17 months. Here I am having to Google what 6g and these other numbers are 🤣