• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I'm already moodding the S650

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
SO...the racer looks amazing as F. Aside from the obvious wide treatment (which i dont care for), Do you think its the same bumper with the plastic scoop things on the bottom vents ripped out? cause if so this is my first mod day 1!

S650 Mustang I'm already moodding the S650 ford-mustang-gt-2024-02-exterior-front-scaled
S650 Mustang I'm already moodding the S650 pgnopzxji4qng9qdz68h
Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hey @lisandra , sure does look like the the bottom outside vents have the black trim pieces removed. The head lites well, if you put a very dark smoked clear strip under the tri lamps you could get the same effect. Not sure what to do about the grill thou, but for sure it will need to be changed. I’m all over that Supercar grille!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
lisandra

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Hey @lisandra , sure does look like the the bottom outside vents have the black trim pieces removed. The headlamps well, if you put a very dark smoked clear strip under the tri lamps you could get the same effect. Not sure what to do about the grill thou, but for sure it will need to be changed. I’m all over that Supercar grille!!
I think the headlamps just have a dark film over them to look like this, like the smoke kits for the s550. I brightened up the image and that is certainly a GT grill but in carbon fiber. It should be easy to duplicate this look

S650 Mustang I'm already moodding the S650 pgnopzxji4qng9qdz68h copy

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Wow good job. Didn’t realize it looks the same but made out of dry carbon. I’m sure the after market will be all over themselves coming up with different possibilities. This definitely has me excited.
Sponsored