• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How to do a nationwide search

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
CarGurus is my favorite.

As a bonus, TrueCar is also good for getting a detailed breakdown of the features that come with different trim levels.
Good suggetion with CarGurus. I just found one that is SOOOO close to what I'm looking for. Manual, the right color, AVE, Brembos. Only other option they put in it is the premium painted aluminum wheels for $1,350. I don't hate 'em but I don't think I'd add them if I didn't have to. They do look nice though!

S650 Mustang How to do a nationwide search 40cb8813879d1b28a98bdd2649049287

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Good suggetion with CarGurus. I just found one that is SOOOO close to what I'm looking for. Manual, the right color, AVE, Brembos. Only other option they put in it is the premium painted aluminum wheels for $1,350. I don't hate 'em but I don't think I'd add them if I didn't have to. They do look nice though!

40cb8813879d1b28a98bdd2649049287.jpg
That might be something the dealer would be willing to swap out for you, although you may have to pay extra for it.

Doesn't hurt to ask.

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
That might be something the dealer would be willing to swap out for you, although you may have to pay extra for it.

Doesn't hurt to ask.
Honestly I could be talked into those wheels. They look pretty darned good. I wanted to avoid complicated wheels because I hate cleaning them. These aren't too terrible though.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Honestly I could be talked into those wheels. They look pretty darned good. I wanted to avoid complicated wheels because I hate cleaning them. These aren't too terrible though.
Just get them ceramic coated and they will be easy to keep clean.

By the way the car is a beauty. I hope that you can work out a deal to get it.
Sponsored