• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
... And to think I've been ignoring this thread! Wait 3 minutes so I can go pop some popcorn.
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Doesn't offend me because I have been around former military and they can have a far more expansive dialect. I don't use that type of language because I like to think I have a sufficient vocabulary that I can express myself without resorting to that type of language.
I wasn't addressing you at all. It was a comment made by "Evo" something or other to Stratman all over an auto correct adding a simple "e" where it didn't belong. Seems to have bothered him/her. His/her response was rude to say the least when it wasn't needed. But whatever I guess.

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
I have a s550, and admittedly, the more i look at s650 and try critique the hell out of it, the exterior is growing on me more, the interior is still meh (the screens only)

and the more I look at the s550, its looking more "plainer" exteriorwise

if I was in the market for either for the same price, id take the s650

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I have a s550, and admittedly, the more i look at s650 and try critique the hell out of it, the exterior is growing on me more, the interior is still meh (the screens only)

and the more I look at the s550, its looking more "plainer" exteriorwise

if I was in the market for either for the same price, id take the s650
I like the rounded front of the S550 and I think it looks better than the grill on the S650. On the other had, I put my car in the middle of the parking lot at wally world away from everything and it looks wide and low similar to some of the European performance cars. Each design seems to have it's own points so it a matter of what you prefer. The pictures don't show this because they use a wide angle lens close up. They should use a telephoto about 50 feet off to show this view.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
... And to think I've been ignoring this thread! Wait 3 minutes so I can go pop some popcorn.
LOL, I just had a small bag of "Orvilles Movie Theater Popcorn". Thats some good stuff

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
šŸæšŸæšŸæ sharing size. :giggle: help yourselves.

Last edited:

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I like the rounded front of the S550 and I think it looks better than the grill on the S650. On the other had, I put my car in the middle of the parking lot at wally world away from everything and it looks wide and low similar to some of the European performance cars. Each design seems to have it's own points so it a matter of what you prefer. The pictures don't show this because they use a wide angle lens close up. They should use a telephoto about 50 feet off to show this view.
Just don't park next to supercars lol now i think my car is tall and skinny lol
S650 Mustang How many are regretting 20211113_164056

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
LOL, I just had a small bag of "Orvilles Movie Theater Popcorn". Thats some good stuff
Donā€™t eat microwave popcorn. Itā€™s bad for you.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Same boatā€¦.

I was almost beginning to wonder where sheā€™s beenā€¦

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Thanks Zig. I have asked to be removed from here. I wonā€™t be responding anymore
Sad to hear. Wish you well. Hope one day to see / hear you return.

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Thereā€™s no debate, the S650 is an improvement over the S550 refresh/facelift which was a truly awful front end design.
However I would say the S550 Shelbys and pre the facelift, is a closer contest with the S650.

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Debating on selling. It's fun and all but with my schedule the only thing I do is take it to work occasionally and the store otherwise my schedule is too busy for much else. Hard justifying this and it'll just be a money pit with new parts and for what? To go to the grocery store faster lol?

1600 miles
6spd
NPP
GT prem
PP
Recaro
Gray interior
KN filters
Ceramic coat wheels
Ceramic coat interior

Neontiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that folks have brand new beautiful cars but are carping over the placement of a couple of interior lights to the extent they wish they hadnā€™t bought the car. I mean really?

If I reach the point where I canā€™t reholster my drink into the cup holder without taking my eyes off the road to look for a light, thereā€˜s a good chance Iā€™m gonna surrender my keys.
Amazon has these and you can make the color match the ambient lighting.
https://a.co/d/gF0WUdP

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Debating on selling. It's fun and all but with my schedule the only thing I do is take it to work occasionally and the store otherwise my schedule is too busy for much else. Hard justifying this and it'll just be a money pit with new parts and for what? To go to the grocery store faster lol?

1600 miles
6spd
NPP
GT prem
PP
Recaro
Gray interior
KN filters
Ceramic coat wheels
Ceramic coat interior
That sucks for you. Sorry to hear that.

What color is it?