• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Lmao! Yeah, it’s a women and apparently her hubby travels a lot and shes not real happy with her car😂😂
Why is that funny? I didn’t say I’m not happy with it. I am still babying it. I just said a lot of people are having a lot of problems with them

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Lmao! Yeah, it’s a women and apparently her hubby travels a lot and shes not real happy with her car😂😂
And he doesn’t travel like he used too, but he has all the southeast states, so 7 states. He is a regional sales manager

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
And he doesn’t travel like he used too, but he has all the southeast states, so 7 states. He is a regional sales manager
All seriousness, you should really think about what personal content and relevancy you post on the internet. I don't think you realize how much personal stuff you post. Medical issues, personal information, kids information (albeit grown), husbands name, photos of your garage and contents, all the places you have lived, jobs you and your husband have had, and etc.. You may see it as idle chit chat and conversation, but people that will steal your stuff see it as a keys to the kingdom. You worked hard for it and I would hate for anyone to lose that. Just a public service announcement.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
All seriousness, you should really think about what personal content and relevancy you post on the internet. I don't think you realize how much personal stuff you post. Medical issues, personal information, kids information (albeit grown), husbands name, photos of your garage and contents, all the places you have lived, jobs you and your husband have had, and etc.. You may see it as idle chit chat and conversation, but people that will steal your stuff see it as a keys to the kingdom. You worked hard for it and I would hate for anyone to lose that. Just a public service announcement.
Agreed. Stay on topic please.

Last edited:

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Dudetta, there is no Hereford in Germany. Herford is correct. Hereford is a cow race and/or a town in the UK.
I think she already explained that the spell check ADDED the extra "e". You did read what she posted right about the extra "e" being added? Or were you just looking for an excuse to be an azz?

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I think she already explained that the spell check ADDED the extra "e". You did read what she posted right about the extra "e" being added? Or were you just looking for an excuse to be an azz?
Maybe you should just watch your mouth, how about that? No need to get you know what...

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Maybe you should just watch your mouth, how about that? No need to get you know what...
Did my use of the word azz offend your little feelings you are wearing on your sleeve? if the word azz offended you that much it says alot about you. You got issues. Arguing over the spelling that she CLEARLY stated the autocorrect incorrectly changed and now the word azz offends you and wants to make you fight...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Guys……really? Please stop. Isn’t this world jacked up enough already without this? It’s supposed to be fun. Go hug your cars. Lol.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Guys……really? Please stop. Isn’t this world jacked up enough already without this? It’s supposed to be fun. Go hug your cars. Lol.
this guy goes after a woman because autocorrect misspelled the word she typed correctly. he felt the need to correct something she already stated was mis-autocorrected. then he wants to make veiled threats....please. I'd hug my car but its in the shop for a motor changeout

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
this guy goes after a woman because autocorrect misspelled the word she typed correctly. he felt the need to correct something she already stated was mis-autocorrected. then he wants to make veiled threats....please. I'd hug my car but its in the shop for a motor changeout
It could be worse. Your coffee could have tasted like crap this morning. Hopefully, it didn’t. :)
Hope you get your car back soon…and you sure have a reason not to be the happiest about it.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Did my use of the word azz offend your little feelings you are wearing on your sleeve? if the word azz offended you that much it says alot about you. You got issues. Arguing over the spelling that she CLEARLY stated the autocorrect incorrectly changed and now the word azz offends you and wants to make you fight...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Doesn't offend me because I have been around former military and they can have a far more expansive dialect. I don't use that type of language because I like to think I have a sufficient vocabulary that I can express myself without resorting to that type of language.
Sponsored