• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
No regrets. I wish the exhaust was a little quieter in quiet mode but it is a sports car. Fit and finish are perfect. Looks like a well built car to me.
Hoping it stays that way
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
There's nothing wrong with the car, though. And he didn't buy one yet AFAIK. Even if he did, this is something you can easily see before buying.

But again, there is nothing wrong and this isn't a defect.
I am talking about
There's nothing wrong with the car, though. And he didn't buy one yet AFAIK. Even if he did, this is something you can easily see before buying.

But again, there is nothing wrong and this isn't a defect.
yes he did. You originally went after 24s650gt and his leaky windshield. Thatā€™s what I was referring too.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I am talking about
yes he did. You originally went after 24s650gt and his leaky windshield. Thatā€™s what I was referring too.
I think you're getting posts mixed up. @NightSurgeX2 didn't go after @24s650gt. He was responding to the troll. In fact, I don't think anyone is going after 24s650gt...I doubt anyone would argue with the concerns of his leaky windshield. I hope it gets fixed and maybe they offer an extended warranty or something for the rust.

Blackwolf393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Ordered
Where exactly is the windshield leaking from? Mine has not been given an order date yet (Dealer said Ford claimed it will be given a production week during the week of thanksgiving), but when mine does come in I absolutely want to hit up areas people have been finding issues in. If it is happening to you, it is 100% going to happen to someone else.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My manu
My manual shifts great for now, no car should shift
I am sure there are goi g to be a lot more complaints as people have them longer. This is JUST the beginning
Oh I'm sure there will be many more complaints, It is a Ford, owned a dozen over the last 35 years. I know what I am buying.

Anyone who has spent their hard earned money to buy one has every right to complain about anything they are not satisfied with, period!

All that said, personally, for me most of the complaints I have seen so far do not bother me. We start getting major mechanical failures and recalls then I will see things differently.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
That's a pretty shortsighted way to look at things, but at the end of the day, it's your decision.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Iā€™ve owned many cars over the years.

Subaru had a cracked head under 100k
Ford Festiva blew a hole in the piston at 50k miles.
Ram 2500 blew the EGR cooler at 40k and transmission at 60k. Replacement blew in 5k miles.
Subaru Forester windshield cracked the day after purchasing. Replacement cracked after a week. Back hatch sometimes would open sometimes wouldnā€™t.
BMW X3 (10 Months ago). Custom order came in with scratched windshield and scratched wheel. Took 4 months to get a replacement windshield.

I donā€™t care what manufacturer you deal with, there are going to be a given number of cars with problems. I hate it that your windshield is leaking and you donā€™t like the transmission. Maybe you have a lemon, but it really sounds more like a couple of relatively minor issues. Buy enough cars and youā€™ll deal with it from every manufacturer.
Sponsored

Last edited: