• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hi everyone new here and have a few questions

Area51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150
Hello everyone I am going to order a new gt for an early retirement present and was wondering what the average wait time is on a new gt?I know with the uaw striking at different places and everything is going to change that probably but I was thinking of ordering it in around February.So assuming everything is back to normal by then I would be ordering a base gt with auto,and 3.55 as only options what kind of wait would you guess I would be in for?Thanks for any replies.
Sponsored

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
I ordered GT 401a package auto 3.55 rear. Ordered 8/11, picked up 8/17 for production week 10/9 scheduled for production on 9/27 for 10/11 build. Received window sticker 9/27. My dealer is telling me normally 3 days from Flat Rock to dealer—comes via truck, not rail. Hope that helps.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Hello everyone I am going to order a new gt for an early retirement present and was wondering what the average wait time is on a new gt?I know with the uaw striking at different places and everything is going to change that probably but I was thinking of ordering it in around February.So assuming everything is back to normal by then I would be ordering a base gt with auto,and 3.55 as only options what kind of wait would you guess I would be in for?Thanks for any replies.
Sign up for Mustang Club of America today, wait 90 days, apply for and receive your X-Plan PIN, and order the GT from a participating dealer. Search X-Plan or MCA on this forum for a lot more information.
Sponsored