• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gorgeous DH

Jays Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
Does anybody know what color this is? Also how did he get flames shooting out the back?

Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
It's "Light in the Loafers Green". :cwl:

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
It's "Light in the Loafers Green". :cwl:
This with some fast and furious flames…

OP if you want to make your Mustang shoot fake flames like a fast and furious movie …. Please start off with an EcoBoost and don’t do it to a dark horse

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Greener shade of Sweeney’s Brittany

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
At the time of shooting, the car appeared to be in Virginia. If you stop the video at just the right moment, you can read the highway sign: Richmond.

It's not a factory color. The car has been wrapped. The closest Ford hue I can think of is Grabber Green, used on the 1970 Boss 429.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/453721/1970-ford-mustang-boss-429-fastback/

I can tell it's a four-tip exhaust. Maybe factory mufflers. They might have installed an H or an X-pipe.

The flame/s are the result of the intake and exhaust valve overlap, both being open temporarily. Combined with the mode being driven in, lighting and shift point, the flame is seen.

Exhaust notes are personal. Half the drivers in my area who mod their exhaust make respectable changes to their cars and trucks, an improvement from factory. It seems there are just as many who go in the other direction, the results being constant crackling and popping (often an Asian or EUR import) or something loud AF, truck owners included.

Last edited:

Loucas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP Grabber Yellow
Seems like the flames are coming from the left rear only. Wonder if it's a bad install... :crazy:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like the flames are coming from the left rear only. Wonder if it's a bad install... :crazy:
Only dropped moth balls into the right side, x crossed the output.

OP
OP
Jays Stang

Jays Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
At the time of shooting, the car appeared to be in Virginia. If you stop the video at just the right moment, you can read the highway sign: Richmond.

It's not a factory color. The car has been wrapped. The closest Ford hue I can think of is Grabber Green, used on the 1970 Boss 429.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/453721/1970-ford-mustang-boss-429-fastback/

I can tell it's a four-tip exhaust. Maybe factory mufflers. They might have installed an H or an X-pipe.

The flame/s are the result of the intake and exhaust valve overlap, both being open temporarily. Combined with the mode being driven in, lighting and shift point, the flame is seen.

Exhaust notes are personal. Half the drivers in my area who mod their exhaust make respectable changes to their cars and trucks, an improvement from factory. It seems there are just as many who go in the other direction, the results being constant crackling and popping (often an Asian or EUR import) or something loud AF, truck owners included.
Thank you for your informed post! Exactly what I wanted to know. Too bad I had to read through several ignorant posters to get to you🤣

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Too bad I had to read through several ignorant posters to get to you🤣
WHAT!! If a post is more than 2 lines I fall asleep....has something to do with aging...I've heard :wink:

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
WHAT!! If a post is more than 2 lines I fall asleep....has something to do with aging...I've heard :wink:

I am redoing my post to make more old guy friendly since Im also borderline old guy as well lol

so....

RICER FLAME BAD RUIN CAR

MJS54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Corvette Cpe, '18 Lexus ES 350, '23 Bronco Spt
Color is not bad...but the wheels give it a "ricer" look.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Thank you for your informed post! Exactly what I wanted to know. Too bad I had to read through several ignorant posters to get to you🤣
Posters may be ignorant, but posts were spot on.
Sponsored