• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gas Guzzler Tax

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Yep, once you bought the car the deal is done.

You don't need a device, you can turn it off in Forscan.

The only issue is that ForScan doesn't yet support the S650.

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
ROFL. Which Mustang Manual? The 1966? The V6? The Ecoboost? The 2005 Mustang? šŸ˜‚ Your ability or lack thereof to read and comprehend is astounding. Bless your heart.

Iā€™m sorry for trying to help a low IQ person out and explain things. But itā€™s clear you are stuck on your idiotic assumptions and are creepily obsessed with being wrong. You have a good one. Go back to eating crayons lil fella
Which Mustang manual? The ones that are produced started from January this year.

You probably living under a rock.

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
šŸ¤£ You clearly arenā€™t the sharpest tool in the shed. Canā€™t read. Cant comprehend English. Then you throw the broadest term out there and make stupid assumptions when you canā€™t even get your facts right. Lol. Thanks for the šŸ¤” show!
You made a huge mistake by saying there is no manual Mustang GT that has start stop.

But then you realized that they do excist.
After the realisation you decided to save your face from the shame.

And you thought that you could save your face by making insults.

You made yourself look like a clown.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
All Iā€™m saying is the start/stop is what decides whether you have gas guzzler tax or not.
Oh I know. But itā€™s stupid that EPA estimates were way wrong which screwed us Job 1 guys. Cause my 16 S550 was manual PP no start stop and no gas tax.

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Huge mistake šŸ¤£ Awe someoneā€™s trying to be an internet tough guy. Blah blah thanks for the novel. Save myself lol. Whos the one whining about someoneā€™s post? Oh you lil fella. Cry more šŸ¤”.

And there wasnā€™t manual GT S650s with stop start until Job 2 which actually wasnā€™t known was even coming by most people. So keep crying tough guy
You said there is no manual GT S650 with start stop.

And now you are saying. There was no manual GT S650 with start stop before Job 2.

Is that how you want to save your ass?

It's like saying that there is no such thing as a Ford Mustang and than people come with picture proof of Ford Mustangs.

And than you say; "Yeah, but before World War 2, there was no such thing as a Ford Mustang".

Man, you keep searching for things that can save your ass but you keep making it worse.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Maybe active exhaust or the gearing in the performance pack makes the difference on mine?
Before I ordered our 2024 GT, 401A . I was looking at different Mustangs in dealer stock.
The first thing was the Mustangs with different options.
On the right side of the Window Stickers was the Mileage.
If the GT got 24 miles per gallon there was NO GAS Guzzling TAX.
If it got 23 miles per gallon, or 22 for the Dark Horse, there was a GAS GUZZLING Tax.
Any option which will affect the mileage by 1, ONE GALLON per mile above the 24 miles per gallon they will add the Gas GUZZLING TAX.
SPEED COSTS MONEY!
HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO!

Last edited:

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Save my ass? ROFL. Coming from the šŸ¤” who said every Mustang was a manual Mustang and said they all had stop start! So 64.5 on are all manual and have stop start according to you.

But hey Iā€™m sorry you are having trouble comprehending things. Iā€™m not sure why you feel the need to lie about things though? I said there isnā€™t an S650 manual with stop start. There isnā€™t. Itā€™s coming in Job 2. All the current ones donā€™t. So thatā€™s not wrong. But you are obsessed with making BS to try and be some internet tough guy. Itā€™s hilarious. Small dick syndrome is strong with you. And your stalking is getting kinda creepy! I mean I am a cool guy but Iā€™m not into you there lil Red Crayon eater. So go back to your little kid table and go enjoy those crayons while the adults talk!
Writing a whole diary doesn't fix your huge fail. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
SciaticNervePain

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I got the infamous Mustang not starting and all the light on the dash with all kind of alerts going off when I was trying to leave work today. Waited about 45 minutes then it started right up.. Maybe it knew I was talking shit about itā€™s gas guzzling ass šŸ˜‚

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Sorry man. Not sure what that clown is going on about. Thinks heā€™s some tough guy cause he canā€™t comprehend simple things and makes up BS. Heā€™s just mad his momma didnā€™t make him his meatloaf or pizza roles. While he pretended to be tough internet guy.