• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
That's exactly my internal battle. Is the $$ for peace of mind really going to pay out if I come to an issue? Or am I going to pay for peace of mind, but not be able to use it because they will argue it is not under that coverage??
We generally don't have coverage issues, if that is your main concern. The excluded items are to protect from neglect or misuse. While it is not exactly the same, the Ford premiumcare coverage most closely resembles your factory 3-36k mile coverage from Ford. Ultimately Ford wants you to have a good experience so you come back and purchase your next vehicle from them.

Now that being said, Ford isn't doing this at a loss, between people who trade earlier than they anticipate, loss ratio, etc. They do come out okay in the end. But I do think it is an interesting value proposition right now in these inflationary times or in areas where labor rates are astronimically high.

I'm not here to "sell" anyone on the value of an extended warranty, but rather offer the best coverage at the best price for those who do see the value in it. Hope that makes sense.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
**Black Friday Special**

We are pricing all of our extended warranty prices at $20 over cost through the end of November!
We will go back to our normal pricing of $50 over cost after this month.

We are very close to hitting our annual extended warranty sales goal and now will be the best time to buy between now and the end of the year!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

rockman 2738

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Titanium
I purchased the 10yr/100000mi extended warranty and 10/100000 maintenance with oil changes every 5000 miles. Smooth and easy. Thank you Granger. It saved me almost 1900 bucks over the dealer's best offer. One question for Granger. On the maint. contract how often are the air filters and wiper blades changed? I can find nothing on the Ford sites.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Wish we would have seen this before we purchased our car. We normally don’t do extended warranties but the dash is our biggest concern. We purchased the 10y/100k extended warranty when we bought the car. It covers quite a lot on the car and I hope we don’t need to use it but you never know over 10 years.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I purchased the 10yr/100000mi extended warranty and 10/100000 maintenance with oil changes every 5000 miles. Smooth and easy. Thank you Granger. It saved me almost 1900 bucks over the dealer's best offer. One question for Granger. On the maint. contract how often are the air filters and wiper blades changed? I can find nothing on the Ford sites.
I don't want to misspeak, I believe its around 15k. But please email [email protected] and they can confirm.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Wish we would have seen this before we purchased our car. We normally don’t do extended warranties but the dash is our biggest concern. We purchased the 10y/100k extended warranty when we bought the car. It covers quite a lot on the car and I hope we don’t need to use it but you never know over 10 years.
We can still get you coverage at our pricing if you cancel current coverage and the sign up with us.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
We can still get you coverage at our pricing if you cancel current coverage and the sign up with us.
I just looked and you don’t offer in Florida.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I just looked and you don’t offer in Florida.
We cannot offer to a Florida address, but if you have a non-florida address at your disposal we can assist!

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Thank you—my dealer said they would match your price—didn’t even come close—10 minutes after I was home with the car I purchased from you. Next day the extended warranty showed up in my Ford Pass app. Very easy.

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you—my dealer said they would match your price—didn’t even come close—10 minutes after I was home with the car I purchased from you. Next day the extended warranty showed up in my Ford Pass app. Very easy.

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Can you tell me what the maintenance plan price was for you? I already have the extended warranty but am looking into the maintenance plan and does that include synthetic oil option?

rockman 2738

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Titanium
I have the 10-year 100,000-mile plan with oil changes every 5,000 miles. It is NOT full synthetic. The total cost was $2395. I used to always do my own work, but now I'm 78 with a bad back. The people at Granger are super friendly and will answer all your questions quickly. Just contact them with your VIN # and mileage.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Can you tell me what the maintenance plan price was for you? I already have the extended warranty but am looking into the maintenance plan and does that include synthetic oil option?
if you email [email protected] we can get you that pricing as well. Most people match that to their extended warranty coverage so it can vary based upon term.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
if you email [email protected] we can get you that pricing as well. Most people match that to their extended warranty coverage so it can vary based upon term.
Ok, thanks
Sponsored