• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We are continuing on our awesome pricing on Extended Warranty that we offered Mustang6G members. If you are purchasing a new 7th Gen Mustang and want to be prepared should any of the technology pieces fail out of warranty, we have the best pricing available at $50 over dealer cost at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

We wanted to bring the same thought process to warranty purchases as we do to car sales, a fast, transparent process that allows the customer to make an informed decision. We started advertsing online in February of last year with a soft launch, went full-speed in March, then added a website in June.

This has resonated well with you, our customers, and we finished in the top 1% of Ford Protect dealers nationwide in 2022! Without selling hardly any contracts to speak of in the first 2 months!

Our customers have been able to make a smart, informed decision to be prepared down the road with a factory-backed warranty at the smartest price!

Thank you!

Zach & Team

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Sponsored

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
We are continuing on our awesome pricing on Extended Warranty that we offered Mustang6G members. If you are purchasing a new 7th Gen Mustang and want to be prepared should any of the technology pieces fail out of warranty, we have the best pricing available at $50 over dealer cost at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

We wanted to bring the same thought process to warranty purchases as we do to car sales, a fast, transparent process that allows the customer to make an informed decision. We started advertsing online in February of last year with a soft launch, went full-speed in March, then added a website in June.

This has resonated well with you, our customers, and we finished in the top 1% of Ford Protect dealers nationwide in 2022! Without selling hardly any contracts to speak of in the first 2 months!

Our customers have been able to make a smart, informed decision to be prepared down the road with a factory-backed warranty at the smartest price!

Thank you!

Zach & Team

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Hello. Is this something we lock in when we order, or when we take delivery? Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hello. Is this something we lock in when we order, or when we take delivery? Thanks!
This is something open to all customers (not just ones who purchase a Mustang from us) and it can be put into place at the time of delivery or after your selling dealership marks it as a "sold" vehicle in Ford's system. The reason for this is the coverage is initiated based upon your delivery date.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Can this be purchased when we get close to the factory warranty expiring or must it be purchased when the vehicle is or within a certain time frame?

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
This is something open to all customers (not just ones who purchase a Mustang from us) and it can be put into place at the time of delivery or after your selling dealership marks it as a "sold" vehicle in Ford's system. The reason for this is the coverage is initiated based upon your delivery date.
Awesome, thank you sir! Looking forward to seeing you guys later this summer, some time :)

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Can this be purchased when we get close to the factory warranty expiring or must it be purchased when the vehicle is or within a certain time frame?
It needs to be within the factory warranty time frame. It does get more expensive after the initial 12 month/12,000 mile period.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Beautiful! 10 years of coverage for a garage queen (2,000ish miles per year) with no deductible is only $835 for me. That's awesome!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Beautiful! 10 years of coverage for a garage queen (2,000ish miles per year) with no deductible is only $835 for me. That's awesome!
Yes, It sounds like you did research right! I think the biggest way people can save is to make sure that they don't 'overinsure' and make sure the mileage of the contract doesn't exceed the mileage it will be driven.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Honestly I've never been a huge proponent of extended warranties, however prices are exceptionally reasonable and amount covered seems incredible. Given the probability of failure on the dash screens alone (I cannot imagine how expensive they'd be to replace), I will be making the prudent call and getting one!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Honestly I've never been a huge proponent of extended warranties, however prices are exceptionally reasonable and amount covered seems incredible. Given the probability of failure on the dash screens alone (I cannot imagine how expensive they'd be to replace), I will be making the prudent call and getting one!
Same. I have made a habit of the last few Ford used vehicles to buy them barely still in the original warranty window so I can buy the extended warranty. I never bought warranties in the past, but these were like so affordable and covered so many items.

I've used them for 3 repairs so far, with still a few years left on those contracts.

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So the link is for the price of 50 over dealer cost?

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Does this not apply for us from California, even if purchasing from Granger?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Does this not apply for us from California, even if purchasing from Granger?
That's my understanding. I'm trying to push back on them about that, but without success as of now.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!
Sponsored