• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The introduction of Mustang Dark Horse is part of a broader launch of six new racing Mustangs that will compete globally in a variety of series, including GT3, GT4, NASCAR and NHRA Factory X racing.

Ford is returning to factory-backed GT3 racing with an all-new Mustang GT3 IMSA race car that will also be available for customers, starting with 24 Hours of Daytona in 2024. Created by Ford Performance and Multimatic, the Ford Mustang GT3, powered by a 5.4-liter Coyote-based V8 engine, will deliver the full endurance racing potential of a Ford Mustang for customers globally.

A new Mustang GT4 available for customers will also debut in the 2023 season and will be available for global GT4 classes in IMSA, SRO and FIA GT.

A new version of the Mustang will debut next season in the Australian Supercars series, and in coming years newly designed models will debut in the NASCAR Cup series and NHRA Factory X racing.

Mustang GT4

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang GT4 01

Mustang GT3

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang GT3 01
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang GT3 02
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang GT3 03

Australian Supercars

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Supercars Championship 01
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Supercars Championship 02
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Supercars Championship 03
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Supercars Championship 04
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Supercars Championship 05

Factory X

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Factory X 01

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Factory X 02
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Factory X 03

Mustang Racecar Family

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Racecar Family

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Racing Group 01

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Racing Group 02

S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars Mustang Racing Group 03
Sponsored

Last edited:

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2001 Avalon
Anyone have the specs on the Dark Horse S or R?

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2001 Avalon
Yeah if aftermarket comes out with a gt3 or gt4 style bumper then I’m sold on this new model.
God the GT3 car looks so damn good. If they sold that car with a street car interior (and obviously street legal), it would sell like hot cakes.

Fortnutgamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
God the GT3 car looks so damn good. If they sold that car with a street car interior (and obviously street legal), it would sell like hot cakes.
I'm hoping they do something like this for a NA Shelby variant.
Me personally I would trade-in my Mach 1 for something like that.

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Love the GT3 car grille, absolutely nasty!! The Supercar grille is a close second. Funny how the Supercar grille is not far removed from the actual street car. Short of the wider fenders. It’s incredible how just a few minor changes makes the front go from slightly obscure to wicked. This gives me hope. It’s great to see Ford trying new things and definitely give them credit. Also see future cars are not catering to me or my style. Would be nice to be able to order a GT in some form of track configuration and replicate the looks of the GT3/Supercar. Those 2 car are the poster cars Ford was talking about.
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars B323714A-F5D7-4058-8E38-0F63C69507D6
S650 Mustang Ford Debuts Next-Gen Mustang GT3, GT4, Supercars and Factory X Race Cars B5C39DF5-CD12-4B01-ADD5-B804FE1A16EE

Last edited:

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Love the GT3 car grille, absolutely nasty!! The Supercar grille is a close second. Funny how the Supercar grille is not far removed from the actual street car. Short of the wider fenders. It’s incredible how just a few minor changes makes the front go from slightly obscure to wicked. This gives me hope. It’s great to see Ford trying new things and definitely give them credit. Also see future cars are not catering to me or my style. Would be nice to be able to order a GT in some form of track configuration and replicate the looks of the GT3/Supercar. Those 2 car are the poster cars Ford was talking about.
B323714A-F5D7-4058-8E38-0F63C69507D6.png
B5C39DF5-CD12-4B01-ADD5-B804FE1A16EE.jpeg
i did a post about this, it looks to be the gt bumper with the plastic side scoops removed. And of course a carbon grill and splitter