• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
When Ford introduced the S650 they showed an animated video with various racing derivatives. One of them is bound to go racing in the Australian Supercars championship and this weekend it's on with the first race, the Newcastle 500.

The first videos from the Practice sessions have been posted on Youtube, pretty cool for those who are into racing I think:

Sponsored

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Interesting to see how they place in the race. I know that the field is all mustangs and camaros, and the camaro has been around a little longer. I wonder if the new mustang will out perform the older camaro

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Interesting to see how they place in the race. I know that the field is all mustangs and camaros, and the camaro has been around a little longer. I wonder if the new mustang will out perform the older camaro
Actually both cars and both engines are completely new for this year. The vehicles used in the series are only loosely based on road-going cars. Cars are custom made using a control chassis, with only certain body panels being common between the road cars and race cars. In a way they are more like an Australian version of Nascar.