• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jag559

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2024
Anyone from southern California that got their stang already? Ford chat says the eta for mine is 8/25-8/31. Shipped through rail car, Canadian National Railways.
same as mine please let me know if you get any update
Sponsored

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Anyone from southern California that got their stang already? Ford chat says the eta for mine is 8/25-8/31. Shipped through rail car, Canadian National Railways.
There is a California tread with some others who have eta dates

ILoveTacos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Congratulations! The blue looks great. I ordered a standard GT coupe in grabber blue which has supposedly shipped the end of last week. Are you serious that the Mustang rides smoother compared to a BMW X5?

OP
OP

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Went out for an extended drive, love this thing. I’ll grab a couple good shots of the back tomorrow, wanted to get the stupid dealer sticker off first. Thought about having them do it but I was hard done and wanted to get on the road.

Dead serious about driving better than the X5. I’ve had a couple BMWs and hated the seats. These seats are significantly more comfortable and I had the luxury seating package on the BMW. Ride quality as far as going over less than stellar roads is leagues better in the Mustang, kinda wild. I guess maybe the magneride is the difference maker here?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Went out for an extended drive, love this thing. I’ll grab a couple good shots of the back tomorrow, wanted to get the stupid dealer sticker off first. Thought about having them do it but I was hard done and wanted to get on the road.

Dead serious about driving better than the X5. I’ve had a couple BMWs and hated the seats. These seats are significantly more comfortable and I had the luxury seating package on the BMW. Ride quality as far as going over less than stellar roads is leagues better in the Mustang, kinda wild. I guess maybe the magneride is the difference maker here?
The magneride is definitely the reason it's so smooth. How do you like the screens?

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Got a call tonight from my dealership saying that my car showed up today out of nowhere. When I talked to them earlier today they said the system hadn’t shown that it shipped and to expect it in two weeks. This was in contrast to what Ford chat said on Friday to expect it between 8.17 and 8.23.

Hoping to pick it up around lunch tomorrow. I’ll be sure to post plenty of pics when I take her home!

GT Premium in Grabber Blue, PP, NP, MR, AV

UPDATED W/PICS

IMG_0373.jpeg

IMG_0374.jpeg

IMG_2837.jpeg

IMG_2836.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2834.jpeg

IMG_2830.jpeg
Wow! Congratulations!! Beautiful car! Good luck on getting any sleep tonight!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

Where was the dealers sticker at? My husband uses lighter fluid on that kind of Stuff, works great on just about everything

OP
OP

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
I’ve always been in the pro big screen camp but I was slightly concerned they’d be too intrusive. I think some of the pictures make them look bigger than they actually are but after putting about 70 miles behind the wheel today that’s definitely not the case. They’re big for sure but not overly so.

OP
OP

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Where was the dealers sticker at? My husband uses lighter fluid on that kind of Stuff, works great on just about everything
Sticker was in the lower left of the bumper. I used a blow dryer and it came right off.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Sticker was in the lower left of the bumper. I used a blow dryer and it came right off.
Ok, that,would have come off easy with lighter fluid too. Just a good thing to know. He used to work 3 jobs and go to school for caterpillar years ago One job was detailing cars and learned that neat little trick. Then he bartended on weekends. He did whatever he had too to provide for the kids and me. He was like 23 when he did all of that

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP DIB
Congrats! Looks awesome, love the black accents! I bought my 2016 there. They pissed me off when my dad needed a car a few years later. So I ordered my DH from Heritage Ford. I am still waiting to flip to built. Went to in production on the 14th.

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang GT Coupe Surprise Delivery! Screenshot_20230815-135513~2

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
i also ordered grabber blue it looks so clean !!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Got a call tonight from my dealership saying that my car showed up today out of nowhere. When I talked to them earlier today they said the system hadn’t shown that it shipped and to expect it in two weeks. This was in contrast to what Ford chat said on Friday to expect it between 8.17 and 8.23.

Hoping to pick it up around lunch tomorrow. I’ll be sure to post plenty of pics when I take her home!

GT Premium in Grabber Blue, PP, NP, MR, AV

UPDATED W/PICS

IMG_0373.jpeg

IMG_0374.jpeg

IMG_2837.jpeg

IMG_2836.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2834.jpeg

IMG_2830.jpeg

Oh man! That's gorgeous! That's exactly how I'd spec mine (with a 10-speed......what transmission do you have?).

Huge congratulations! Your job now is to post as many photos in this thread as possible!! :)