• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Very nice! Congratulations!
I get to pick mine up tomorrow :)
Do check out the edge of your rear spoiler. Mine had some elavated black stuff on it that almost looked like it wasn't painted properly. The detailer at the dealer said it was some kind of wax from production that they were able to clean off with their special cleaners. I'll see how it looks when I pick it up. I definitely didn't want a brand new car with a spoiler repainted! Not to mention colour matching issues
We actually did notice some small scratches and a weird black issue with the front of the car (the small piece right in front of the hood). I'm not sure what they're going to do about it. We will do a complete check when we go to pick it up.
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
OP
OP

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So, in Canada they don’t have the 401a option? You have to opt for PP to get the upgraded screen look?
401A only comes with the GT Premium. I ordered base GT with 301A package.
My bad, I used "PP" referring to the Premium package, not performace package

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ah, gotcha!
Canada is a small market, for the vast majority of car manufacturers we are included in the North American market. In short, we essentially have access to the same vehicles as in the United States... except that they must program the metric system😆

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Downtown Canada I was wondering, how did the tracking go ?!
Did you receive an email like our American fellows did, or did you have to bug your salesman the old “harassment” way ?

OP
OP

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
@Downtown Canada I was wondering, how did the tracking go ?!
Did you receive an email like our American fellows did, or did you have to bug your salesman the old “harassment” way ?
Old harassement way haha. I never got any emails, so I would use the Ford Performance chat vs the regular Ford one. They're much more knowledgable and tell you more info

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old harassement way haha. I never got any emails, so I would use the Ford Performance chat vs the regular Ford one. They're much more knowledgable and tell you more info
I need to get my VIN to start bothering them I assume ?

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, you have to harass your deskership/salesman to get that. I got my VIN about a week after I placed my order
Sounds good, thanks for the info.
The new girl my salesman passed the ball to, said it would take about a month to get the VIN lol
Like how new do you have to be to assume that 🤣
Then she was like “just text me every 3 weeks lol”
Yeah right !
Sponsored