• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

European Dark Horse down on power

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Apparently EU Dark Horse (which we normally get the same spec?) only has 449hp?
Sponsored

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
Interesting that one commenter in that video said our DH will have 359kw, down from US spec's 373kw (500bhp)

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Interesting that one commenter in that video said our DH will have 359kw, down from US spec's 373kw (500bhp)
I would think we'd get the same as NZ. In NZ, the specs and pricing has already been released and the output is the same as the US cars.

OP
OP
Arno_ecobeast

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
I would think we'd get the same as NZ. In NZ, the specs and pricing has already been released and the output is the same as the US cars.
i hope so... wonder what the reason for detuning in EU is? its colder than here... lol, what are they detuning their GTs to then...
Hopefully we start getting news from Ford on AU specs and models and pricing, this delay is a bit naff... Surely they can give the 3 staple models and expand from there with pricing?!

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
i hope so... wonder what the reason for detuning in EU is? its colder than here... lol, what are they detuning their GTs to then...
Hopefully we start getting news from Ford on AU specs and models and pricing, this delay is a bit naff... Surely they can give the 3 staple models and expand from there with pricing?!
Usually even greater "Environmental" regulations and restrictions - thanks to the cloned Radicle Left - Green Control Freaks in charge of the EU "Parliament" imposing their perverse Pseudo-Scientific and gormless Ideological beliefs on the whole EU. (see debunking speech from the most recent Nobel Prize Laurett for Physics (Dr Clauser) ‘We Are Totally Awash in Pseudoscience’: Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist on Climate Agenda - CO2 Coalition )

Last edited:

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good point, the KW/Nm figures were identical for AU/NZ cars for the 2023, and Ford NZ states
"The available active-valve performance exhaust system enables the Mustang GT Fastback to deliver 362kW @7250 RPM, and 567Nm@4900 rpm" Here: Ford New Zealand Opens Reservations for the All-New 2024 Ford Mustang | Tarmac Life | Motoring | Tech | Experiences

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Dyno results for a Dark Horse in the US:

Dyno results for GT in the US:

Both output 408 rwhp!

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Arno_ecobeast

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
the amount of comments on the videos saying '300mi is far enough for these engines!'... I dont think so. Hopefully they do show to unlock a bit more. The general feel in the US going by the videos is disappointment but i think its purely a fresh tight engine lol. and its doing the same things as the prev versions... I think its pretty fair, also considering the new emissions stds the new car has to adhere to
Sponsored