• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

EcoBoost S650 Mod Plans -- what's yours?

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Curious what other EB owners are planning on doing to their S650s.

My plans so far:
Tint - Michigan max %
Exhaust - looking for something a bit louder! Maybe MBRP?
19" rims - after market, probably bronze
Vent to atmosphere blow off valve diverter?

My tastes certainly won't match everyone else's, but I did do some significant mods to my Honda Fit
Sponsored

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
I think sound is very important part of driving so I definitely like the exhaust and BOV/BPV. BOV is usually VTA and can have an effect on idle and run rich since you are venting out metered air. Some companies make a product that allows you to vent a small amount of air for the noise and recirculate the rest.

I have ordered a V8 but these 4 bangers have a place in my heart being the successors of the DISI platform in the Mazdaspeeds.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
manual transmission and a tune to fix the gawd-awful fueling.

klight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Ecoboost
I just tinted the windows this week.
Next week:
-Wrapping the roof and side mirror to black (my car is white).
-Front headlight will be tinted.
-Painting the calipers to Red.

-I really want the back spoiler of The Dark Horse. I checked with Ford but they are selling for more then $2000 for the spoiler. So I will need to wait for a similar aftermarket spoiler for it. Any recommendations?

-I will be installing active exhaust too but at this point Ford said they don't have the parts for installation yet. I will need to wait for that one.
-Also want to add Roush cold air intake but again 2024 CAI's are not out yet.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
manual transmission and a tune to fix the gawd-awful fueling.
well... we don't know how good/bad the 2024 fuelling is as its duel port not just DI as previous. Which was a big issue.
Either way, if I end up with ecoboost i will def be reaching for a tune as soon as they come out

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, PP
Put on new Carroll Shelby CS-3 wheels (20x9.5 & 20x11) in gloss gunmetal with Mich. PS All season 4 tires. Tinted windows. Steeda stop the hop street starter kit got here yesterday. RTR front splitter by the end of the week. That's probably about it for now... may do some rock guards, not sure if I like the ones currently available. Still keep thinking about lowering... but I'm not getting any younger.

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Put on new Carroll Shelby CS-3 wheels (20x9.5 & 20x11) in gloss gunmetal with Mich. PS All season 4 tires. Tinted windows. Steeda stop the hop street starter kit got here yesterday. RTR front splitter by the end of the week. That's probably about it for now... may do some rock guards, not sure if I like the ones currently available. Still keep thinking about lowering... but I'm not getting any younger.
We would love to see some images of the RTR Splitter once it's installed! Thanks for the support.
Sponsored