• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Driver assistance

Miner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Gt Premium
This might just be me but I am very fascinated by driver assistance features. I wish ford would have implemented blue cruise and active park into the mustang. Would be nice especially on the higher trims since we’re paying so much. Works well on the Mach e.
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
The active park (when the car will more or less pull into a parking spot - both perpendicular and vertical) would be a handy feature. Although, I still find my head sits more on a swivel when the car (not mustang) is attempting to do it itself.

the blue cruise function could be nice but only and only if a subscription is not required - not a fan of add on subscription services.

Longitude Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Mustang V6.
the blue cruise function could be nice but only and only if a subscription is not required - not a fan of add on subscription services.

Amen on the NO SUBSCRIPTIONS for equipment already on the car. Sadly I am afraid that will be the way of the world in 10 years or so unless we raise holy hell.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
The trend to subscribe to vehicle functions is a slippery slope, and I for one am not a fan. Give me permanent access to the functions that I bought; don't hold be hostage to future updates because corporate feels that it would better satisfy their bottom line.
Sponsored