• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does your S650 have interior rattles?

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Just curious if anyone here has a S650 that doesn't have any annoying interior rattles? I've read a lot of users complain about interior rattles in various threads around here. I know this isn't a luxury car but when your spending $50K+ on a car it would be nice to not have any rattles (at least while it's still 'new'). My car is due in any day and I'm crossing my fingers for a solid well built car with no annoying rattles and hopefully none of the other issues users have experienced around here:)
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
There is one road near my house that tests the last nerves on every vehicle known in history that goes down it. Other then that road, mine is silent so far.

tenstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Not really a rattle, but I have the recaros in my DH. The seatbelt won’t stay in it’s holder so with the windows down it just slaps the plastic trim and pisses me off every time I hear it.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Not really a rattle, but I have the recaros in my DH. The seatbelt won’t stay in it’s holder so with the windows down it just slaps the plastic trim and pisses me off every time I hear it.
Yes, wind noise/entry, windows down or even cracked, is stupid on the S650.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I don't own an S650 yet (waiting for something better than the dark horse to come out) but the GT models that I've test drove at dealers have interior rattles. Nothing bad but they are there. Sounds like the trim panels creaking against each other.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I don't own an S650 yet (waiting for something better than the dark horse to come out) but the GT models that I've test drove at dealers have interior rattles. Nothing bad but they are there. Sounds like the trim panels creaking against each other.
You will be waiting a long time LOL.

Do one of those FP800 jobs man...

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I have rattles in my door panels and dash and I think it's the speakers. Because i can turn up the bass and the radio and it was driving me crazy yesterday trying to pinpoint the rattles. But they are all near the speakers. Even with the radio off I have purposely went down a bad road to simulate them and it's the speakers. So I'll take it to the shop eventually. But the corsas do a good job in sport and track more to tune them out 😂

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
No rattles or creaks so far. We will see after more miles get on the clock.

Dapsters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 gt premium performance package vapor blue
I have the same annoying one that I had in my 550 that sounds like it's coming from my seatbelt
Sponsored