• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does anyone have an H-pipe yet?

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I really was pleased with the sound of the stock active exhaust, but I think it sounds even better with the H pipe. It doesn’t seem to be a huge increase in volume, but does seem louder.
Sponsored

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
LOL. That’s my car. Steeda should have the videos with full X and H pipe comparisons to stock posted before too long. I didn’t see the db meter, but the H pipe certainly seemed to pick up some volume. They did videos from behind with it revving as well as passes in the different exhaust modes for stock, h and x pipe. Interesting thing is the H pipe seemed louder than the X pipe.
So did they tell you how much power if any you picked up from the H pipe ? I want to say it reduces some weight regardless.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update on the Steed H pipe now that I’ve been driving it a couple of days. It is definitely louder than stock. Quiet mode there isn’t too much difference and at idle it’s only a mild increase in volume. At moderate to high RPM there is a very noticeable increase in volume. Cruising in normal mode is again only a mild increase in volume, but you can hear a difference when you get on the throttle to pass. Cold starts are quite a bit louder than stock until the car idles down. If I had to compare the volume I would guess that normal mode is now about the same volume as track mode before the H pipe. I really like the sound with the H pipe especially at idle with the deep rumble that is just a little louder than stock.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
We just installed our Exclusive Corsa Performance double HH pipe yesterday. What a difference this thing made. We'll have the full video up shortly once it's been edited. We also intend to swap it out for the Corsa Double Helix XX to compare it to the HH.

In the meantime these are all in stock and available here at Lethal Performance so feel free to give us a shout if there's anything we can help you with in the meantime. Make sure to create an account on our site and be logged in when viewing these to see your special Lethal Loyalty pricing.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...-hh-pipe-2015-2024-5-0l-mustang-gt-14502.html
S650 Mustang Does anyone have an H-pipe yet? 14502

https://www.lethalperformance.com/corsa-2015-2018-mustang-gt-3-double-x-pipe.html
S650 Mustang Does anyone have an H-pipe yet? 1698a

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Update on the Steed H pipe now that I’ve been driving it a couple of days. It is definitely louder than stock. Quiet mode there isn’t too much difference and at idle it’s only a mild increase in volume. At moderate to high RPM there is a very noticeable increase in volume. Cruising in normal mode is again only a mild increase in volume, but you can hear a difference when you get on the throttle to pass. Cold starts are quite a bit louder than stock until the car idles down. If I had to compare the volume I would guess that normal mode is now about the same volume as track mode before the H pipe. I really like the sound with the H pipe especially at idle with the deep rumble that is just a little louder than stock.
Since the resonator is essentially meant to cancel drone, how is the sound and volume while cruising on the highway or street? I know at certain RPMs exhaust systems can hit their natural frequency and really start to vibrate the car.
I'm super skeptical about getting rid of the resonator so if you could, please give some feedback on the drone

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We just installed our Exclusive Corsa Performance double HH pipe yesterday. What a difference this thing made. We'll have the full video up shortly once it's been edited. We also intend to swap it out for the Corsa Double Helix XX to compare it to the HH.

In the meantime these are all in stock and available here at Lethal Performance so feel free to give us a shout if there's anything we can help you with in the meantime. Make sure to create an account on our site and be logged in when viewing these to see your special Lethal Loyalty pricing.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...-hh-pipe-2015-2024-5-0l-mustang-gt-14502.html
14502.jpg

https://www.lethalperformance.com/corsa-2015-2018-mustang-gt-3-double-x-pipe.html
1698a.jpg
Looking forward to that full video!

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since the resonator is essentially meant to cancel drone, how is the sound and volume while cruising on the highway or street? I know at certain RPMs exhaust systems can hit their natural frequency and really start to vibrate the car.
I'm super skeptical about getting rid of the resonator so if you could, please give some feedback on the drone
Here's my subjective take on the interior noise/drone with the H pipe.

It is very similar in sound to the stock active valve exhaust inside the car when cruising in quiet mode. If you get on the throttle it is louder than stock, but not by a significant amount.

In normal mode while cruising the sound inside the car is similar to that of the stock exhaust, but slightly louder. As far as drone or vibration, I don't notice anything significantly different than stock except for the fact it is a little louder. Whether you would consider that drone I would say is subjective, but it seems like a very similar sound to stock although a little louder. When you get on the throttle it is noticeably louder than stock, but not what I would consider to be an annoying level.

To me it's not a big issue that it is louder in the normal and higher modes because I can always use the quiet mode if I don't want to hear it.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Here is the Steeda H-Pipe on the Darkhorse:

OP
OP

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Found what seems to be the only regular H pipe + active exhaust video on a GT in existence

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those who were waiting on the full video on the Corsa HH pipe. Enjoy!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
LOL. That’s my car. Steeda should have the videos with full X and H pipe comparisons to stock posted before too long. I didn’t see the db meter, but the H pipe certainly seemed to pick up some volume. They did videos from behind with it revving as well as passes in the different exhaust modes for stock, h and x pipe. Interesting thing is the H pipe seemed louder than the X pipe.
Drone on the H-pipe?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Drone on the H-pipe?
I’ve had the Steeda H pipe for two weeks now. I love it. It is significantly louder on cold starts, and louder across the board compared to stock, but no drone. I made a video while cruising and you can tell how quiet it is in the cabin.
Sponsored