• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does anyone have an H-pipe yet?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I’ve had the Steeda H pipe for two weeks now. I love it. It is significantly louder on cold starts, and louder across the board compared to stock, but no drone. I made a video while cruising and you can tell how quiet it is in the cabin.
Thank you!! Sounds really good!
Sponsored

OP
OP

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I figured since I just finished washing it I’d go ahead and get a cold start and warm start video with the Steeda H Pipe. Warm start also includes remote rev.

Thank you!! Just what I was waiting for. my H pipe is coming in soon can't wait

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Thank you!! Just what I was waiting for. my H pipe is coming in soon can't wait
Glad I could help. It definitely sounds better in person. You lose some of the deep rumble recording and playing back on a phone.

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just installed the Steeda H-Pipe yesterday on my GT without active exhaust.

I can confirm it's slightly louder and deeper across the board during normal driving. There is zero drone.

I actually wish it added a little more volume, but my wife feels it's very noticeable - so maybe it's perfect?

OP
OP

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just installed the Steeda H-Pipe yesterday on my GT without active exhaust.

I can confirm it's slightly louder and deeper across the board during normal driving. There is zero drone.

I actually wish it added a little more volume, but my wife feels it's very noticeable - so maybe it's perfect?
Cut off those mufflers if you want louder, that's the first thing I would do if I didn't get active exhaust because I feel like the stock mufflers are wayy too restrictive.

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Had the Steeda H-pipe on the last GT, so I went with it on this one and it doesn't disappoint. Adds volume, a deeper tone and no drone.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I have an MRT H-pipe I’m hoping to install tomorrow. Has anyone had any issues unplugging/reconnecting the AVE? I’m a little intimidated by all the electronics on this car.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have an MRT H-pipe I’m hoping to install tomorrow. Has anyone had any issues unplugging/reconnecting the AVE? I’m a little intimidated by all the electronics on this car.
You shouldn’t need to disconnect the AVE for an H pipe install.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
You shouldn’t need to disconnect the AVE for an H pipe install.
Both MRT and CJ Pony instructions say you need to remove the exhaust to cut off the resonator and get everything back in place. 🤷

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Both MRT and CJ Pony instructions say you need to remove the exhaust to cut off the resonator and get everything back in place. 🤷
Sorry about that. Apparently I made an incorrect assumption based on the H pipe I have. The Steeda H pipe you just cut out the resonator and clamp in the H pipe. No need to remove the exhaust.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Sorry about that. Apparently I made an incorrect assumption based on the H pipe I have. The Steeda H pipe you just cut out the resonator and clamp in the H pipe. No need to remove the exhaust.
Might be possible with this one too. I’ll have to see how it goes.

OP
OP

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Comparing their s550s on the same dynos why is the s650 making way less torque? that is really weird it seems to be consistent in most videos, only a tiny bit more horsepower but way less torque.
Sponsored