• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DH Headlights on GT and other trims??

JustAlex456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I've noticed that the headlights are a bit different on the Dark Horse trim of the Mustang compared to the other trims like the GT and ecoboost. It seems like the U-shaped lights are dimmed/darker making the car overall look more aggressive and better looking to me. Do you guys think there's a way to get that same/similar look of the headlights on the GT? I've considered just tinting them and hopefully get something close to it. What are yalls thoughts

S650 Mustang DH Headlights on GT and other trims?? 2024-Ford-Mustang-Dark-Horse-First-Look-Review
Sponsored

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
It's the "black bezels" that give it the DH aggressive-menacing look.

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
They're part of the nite pony pack on GT's
Yup. On all trims of the Ecoboost and GT, choosing the Nite Pony Package swaps the chrome to the black bezels inside the headlight assembly. Only the GT can get the Nite Pony with the Performance Package though, for the Ecoboost it's one-or-the-other.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
You can certainly have the lenses tinted to garner the same effect, but unlike the NPP/DH headlights, that will affect the output of the lights themselves. But ... people have done that for years/decades. Be sure to check motor vehicle laws in your state.
Sponsored