• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Ford Australia did the blackout headlight lower trim on the FPV Falcons before they went away. Wasn't crazy about it then. I'd like to see the blackout on the rear include the lower part of the decklid as well. Might be something special.
Sponsored

Desmodeous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, 2006 F150
The misaligned stripes at the end of the hood are making me wonder if I have OCD. The overall exterior aesthetic is nice.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
The front wasn’t designed with this in mind, so it doesn’t merge smoothly into the grille and it leaves a little unfinished looking hook-silhouette where they meet. It also takes away from the slim shape of the headlights which imo is one of the big improvements of the 659 up front.

Back also looks unfinished. Likely needs the upper panel painted too, or covered carefully, to match the leading edge of the taillight assembly just below the top crease of the trunk lid.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Nite Pony + White strips, + a black decklid.... Are bronze wheels next? I know some have said this looks good, but at some point all the extras start looking tacky. Not a fan.

If you like it though that is all that matters.
Agree, my outside same as it was built splash yellow. Black rims and black air intake in hood. I did add a set of McGard chrome locks to match the others.
Sponsored