• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark horse still unscheduled.

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
My dealer has the allocation and called me two weeks ago regarding the HP. I told them I didn't want to waive it, and they said they would get back to me if that were an issue. I haven't heard anything since, so I'm assuming it's not an issue for 2024, and I can still expect my DH in either March or April as originally spec'd. Still no VIN, but that's expected, I suppose given the HP issue.
Sponsored

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
My dealer has the allocation and called me two weeks ago regarding the HP. I told them I didn't want to waive it, and they said they would get back to me if that were an issue. I haven't heard anything since, so I'm assuming it's not an issue for 2024, and I can still expect my DH in either March or April as originally spec'd. Still no VIN, but that's expected, I suppose given the HP issue.
I would call them to double check. A buddy if mine didnt get a call, and he reached out to his dealer. Dealer told him they took the HP off already and didnt tell him