• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
It looks so much better without the Batman/Robin mask front trim piece in black. The edits with it done in white are excellent and exactly what it needs. Then get rid of the angry kangaroo badge and it's great.

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Yeah, going to have agree with everyone about the blacked out front portion (i.e. not good). If I go Dark Horse, it'll need to be a dark exterior colour, or having those black portions painted will be the first thing I do to it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Looks so much like the lines on the newer Camaros which I really donā€™t like. The side profile looks almost to same. Interior lost all of the muscle car feel. Not a fan. If I was going to spend this kind of money I would put a little more with it and get a C8. Looks donā€™t even compare! Iā€™ll stick with my old gt for now. I think it looks much better. IMO šŸ˜
S650 Mustang Dark Horse S Mustang S650 in White -- First Look Photos CAA3BAC3-8EAF-4E30-B260-35803EC4A885

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Ford went with the Dual Vertical Bars and (RTR) Triangles because of the Dual Air Intakes, instead of just on the Driver's Side. Beats the Goofy Mach 1 Fake Foglight/Cooling/Intake Circles.

Only Problem with Duals is that now you have to Clean or Replace Two of them.
definitely better than the absolutely lame rounddog holes in the Mach 1.
But really thatā€™s no excuse for a horrible grille. Sure, itā€™s functional. But so is the GT WHICH DOES IT WAY BETTER AND UTILIZES THE WHOLE FASCIA FOR ITS CARIOUS FUNCTIONS. THE DARK HORSE FASCIA IS MORE NON FUNCTIONAL.

edit: caps unintentional. Shift lock on phone didnā€™t want to turn off. LOL

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Its sad that the 'top car" thats gonna be like 60K makes the base Ecoboost look better designed.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2022
Wished they would have photoshopped it into Twister Orange :like::giggle:

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT 500 PP, Past'13 GT500,98 GT,'92 LX 5.0 5spd
Looks great! I like white cars with the right accents.

The aftermarket grille manufacturers will make a fortune on the S650!

emrah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018, Audi A8L 2019
I will defo buy the Dark Horse in Black... Do we have to wait for about 2 years as we are in the UK? :)))) Guess what, I will wait...

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
MUCH better. The dark bags under the eyes are terrible.

The actual look appears to my eye as a bad aftermarket front end from American Muscle.

Last edited: