• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Puddle Lamp

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I was reading this interview, something I hadn't seen is the Dark Horse will get a unquie puddle lamp, which is awesome! I assumed it was just be going to be the pony.

Transou: The entry and exit animation is unique. When you get into the vehicle, it’ll have a unique animation that covers both screens for Dark Horse. And when you exit, it has a unique animation, as well. There’s also a Dark Horse puddle lamp, which is really cool.
https://www.wardsauto.com/vehicles/ford-harnesses-500-hp-tech-rich-dark-horse-mustang
Sponsored

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I was reading this interview, something I hadn't seen is the Dark Horse will get a unquie puddle lamp, which is awesome! I assumed it was just be going to be the pony.

https://www.wardsauto.com/vehicles/ford-harnesses-500-hp-tech-rich-dark-horse-mustang
The questions listed in the interview, must have been given to the reporter from Ford's PR department because it sounds like similar questions asked when the S650 was originally introduced (just the names have changed).

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K2375
That is neat. Will never understand Ford's logic (maybe there is none) with regards to specialty vehicles. GT350 (2019/2020) and GT500 got specific puddle lamps, Bullitt did not, but got a special airbag cover (like the Shelbys). Mach 1 got none of the above. 🤔

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
this gives me hope for a unique DH keyfob back, maybe Ford listened to people's confusion when the Bullitt and Mach 1 didn't have unique fobs and puddle lamps

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
That is neat. Will never understand Ford's logic (maybe there is none) with regards to specialty vehicles. GT350 (2019/2020) and GT500 got specific puddle lamps, Bullitt did not, but got a special airbag cover (like the Shelbys). Mach 1 got none of the above. 🤔
Right, and it looks like Dark Horse will get the nite pony package airbag cover, so not special either. Who knows! I am stoked about the puddle lamps though.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Right, and it looks like Dark Horse will get the nite pony package airbag cover, so not special either. Who knows! I am stoked about the puddle lamps though.
The Nite Pony gets the dark pony airbag cover? I hadn't heard this before.

I must admit, the lack of bright finishes on the dash is one of the things I dislike about the DH interior (and the Shelby GT350 and GT500 before it). I like a bit of bling in the interior :)

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
The Nite Pony gets the dark pony airbag cover? I hadn't heard this before.

I must admit, the lack of bright finishes on the dash is one of the things I dislike about the DH interior (and the Shelby GT350 and GT500 before it). I like a bit of bling in the interior :)
Well, maybe I misremembered, i just watched the video of the white ecoboost with nite pony and it has a silver airbag cover. Now I'm not sure!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Yes. I was wondering about the puddle lights. I looked hard in some of the videos and see nothing. For those that have seen the car in person, did you notice the puddle lights?

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I hope the Dark Horse also would get different airbag colors.

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Well, maybe I misremembered, i just watched the video of the white ecoboost with nite pony and it has a silver airbag cover. Now I'm not sure!
I think i saw a nite pony package with the black airbag pony, posted in the race red thread. So who knows.

First look at the dark horse puddle lamps, look awesome.

Sponsored