• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
How are Canadians getting American made cars before Americans? For the record I love hockey and I have been to Canada and I think it's awesome. We went to Alberta and Red Rock.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
How are Canadians getting American made cars before Americans? For the record I love hockey and I have been to Canada and I think it's awesome. We went to Alberta and Red Rock.
They test on them first.:cwl: ā€¦.If it flops, no one here sees it.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
One member reserved what was already pre-scheduled to hit their dealer lots. And maybe there's some luck involved

kkcoolstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
One member reserved what was already pre-scheduled to hit their dealer lots. And maybe there's some luck involved
The demand here doesnā€™t seem to be as high, the small dealers I called offered MSRP, and had no orders yet not even for regular 2024. Even the large ones offered MSRP.
Maybe the high price and a lota people donā€™t know what a DH is vs. Shelby name plate.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
The demand here doesnā€™t seem to be as high, the small dealers I called offered MSRP, and had no orders yet not even for regular 2024. Even the large ones offered MSRP.
Maybe the high price and a lota people donā€™t know what a DH is vs. Shelby name plate.
I can easily see dealers thinking that DH is a joke and not a car. Half didnā€™t know what a Mach 1 is.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
You can make changes up till you get a build week
Any idea how long it is between getting your VIN and getting your build week? I thought some of the early Canadian orders were getting both of those things at the same time.

Slow_q50_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right now ā€˜16 Q50 RedSport soon own ā€˜24 Mustang GT
When are we suppose to get the VIN? I placed my order on the 27th when the order banks opened for a GT and I havenā€™t been able to track it

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
When are we suppose to get the VIN? I placed my order on the 27th when the order banks opened for a GT and I havenā€™t been able to track it
The guys in Canada got theirs about 20 days after they ordered so i would expect around mid April for us
Sponsored