• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Handling Package Tow Hook?

DrkHrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Hi all,

Just bought a 2024 Dark Horse with the handling package a couple of days ago and am very excited. It is going to be a track car so one of the things that I was interested in is the tow hook. Upon inspection, I don't seem to see it anywhere (looked in the trunk with the rest of the items already). I contacted the dealer who was useless and said that it didn't come with it even though it's all over Ford's website that it comes with one. Does anyone have a picture of the tow hook on theirs so that I can show the dealer? Or is there somewhere else that I need to look for it?

Many thanks!
Sponsored

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
It a GT premium not a DH but it should be the same.

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Handling Package Tow Hook? L6EpC7K

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
If you're not already familiar with the item, Ford vehicles also ship with a special filler funnel, so you can use a portable gas can, when needed. The small, white funnels are often in the trunk. Mine (S550) attaches to a special clip. The funnels also come in handy when attempting to add Stabil for storage.
Sponsored

Last edited: