• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Who has received their Dark Horse with Handling Package?

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I’m curious to know who has received their Dark Horse with Handling Package. Seems like some people aren’t able to get their DH with handling package for a while.
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I’m curious to know who has received their Dark Horse with Handling Package. Seems like some people aren’t able to get their DH with handling package for a while.
Still waiting on the catch can.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Me still waiting on vin and date but im hoping today is the day i get it but may not get it meaning prob get scheduled in april

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
From what I have seen the HP does not come with a catch can
This is seemingly the case. I believe the question arose due to the call out on the pdi in combination with the owners manual mention of a maintenance free version.

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Ordered on 3/27...nothing but "Supply Chain" emails for me since. Hoping for April?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram
I feel for you guys. A lot of us went through the same thing with Mach 1 handling package cars. Heated/cooled seats and Cup 2 tires were a deadly combo for getting them built. Lots of non-HP cars were being delivered well before mine and I had a Priority 1 order through a Ford regional manager. Took 7 months and 15 schedule delay emails before finally picking it up, and that was with ordering way early in the game. Good luck!

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP DIB
My handling package car updated to Built 9/4. No shipping as of yet. 😕 Last I called dealer, they said it was anticipated to arrive 9/7. It is now 9/15.

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
I feel for you guys. A lot of us went through the same thing with Mach 1 handling package cars. Heated/cooled seats and Cup 2 tires were a deadly combo for getting them built. Lots of non-HP cars were being delivered well before mine and I had a Priority 1 order through a Ford regional manager. Took 7 months and 15 schedule delay emails before finally picking it up, and that was with ordering way early in the game. Good luck!
OK...so what I'm reading here is that there's hope! :crackup:

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
My handling package car updated to Built 9/4. No shipping as of yet. 😕 Last I called dealer, they said it was anticipated to arrive 9/7. It is now 9/15.
It’ll show up out of the blue just like all the others you’ve been seeing. Make sure you got free space during your next week!!
Sponsored