• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Curios....how many people would love a hard top convertible?

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Mine is a previous generation 4 series. It has a fold down rear setback and pass through panel. Even with the top down I can get two full size golf bags in. The roof panels stack themselves and it basically takes up the top half of the cargo area. It can also be raised up to access the cargo space.
1000001519.jpg

1000002610.jpg
Looks nice. I've never owned a BMW but the one I drove had like a little flap that extended downward into the trunk when the top was lowered. I liked the retractable hard top but even BMW decided it wasn't the way to go anymore.
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I might be a lone ranger here, but I would love to see T-tops make a return. Very 80s for sure, but they were cool! I saw a fox body with them recently and just the nostalgia is awesome! Not sure how that would look on the S650, but why not?

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Looks nice. I've never owned a BMW but the one I drove had like a little flap that extended downward into the trunk when the top was lowered. I liked the retractable hard top but even BMW decided it wasn't the way to go anymore.
It only adds about 400 pounds 😱
Sponsored