• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
on another note, so we really dont know what the actual colors are called then? we are guessing based off of the old colors carrying over. the red vert almost looks like Hot Pepper Red in some photos.
Some might change. Remember Mischievous Purple?

AR1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Any chance we’ll see Velocity Blue or Lightning Blue On like the 2nd year of the S650?

I have a 2016 Mustang with Deep Impact Blue really like it. I’m not a fan of the 3 blues on the 2024 model since Atlas Blue for example is a little too close to my current color. I’ve never been a fan of Grabber Blue and it’s a bit too bright for my taste but I know some people love it. Velocity and Lightning Blue are two colors I’ve seen and really liked over the years though.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Bring back Mandarin Orange Copper!

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
UGH I'm fucking tired of metallic colors why does for have to add flake to everything?

Didn't they mention an orange in the live announcement? I don't see an orange on that list anyplace.
Same dude. I grew up fishing and they ALWAYS make me think of bass boat paint lol

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Just seen this on FB.....it differs slightly from the one Topnotch posted in the first post as it also show the images of the colors.

Of note..........the "brown" interior is listed as "Emberglo" next to the color swatch. I hope it keeps this name. If you then look above at the EB/GT interior its listed as "Harvest Bronze"

(if you're not aware, Emberglo was a gorgeous exterior color in '66)

S650 Colors.jpg
Grabber Blue metallic? Is that a typo?

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Maybe I missed it. Whats the darkhorse appearance package in relation to the regular darkhorse

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Maybe I missed it. Whats the darkhorse appearance package in relation to the regular darkhorse
This is what press release mentions about it (no stripes, haha):
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...09/14/ford-introduces-mustang-dark-horse.html

The Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Pack adds Deep Indigo Blue seats with a unique seat perforation, emitting further hints of blue below the surface.
The optional Appearance Package includes dark Notorious Blue Brembo brake calipers with a brighter Grabber Blue logo.

Hwangmihee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Mustang
UGH I'm fucking tired of metallic colors why does for have to add flake to everything?

Didn't they mention an orange in the live announcement? I don't see an orange on that list anyplace.
Companies were all gloss before and they looked bland as fuck so now everything is metallic. Are you actually surprised?
Sponsored