• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Millennial bashing is the cool thing to do and are perceived to be worthless members of society that only like new superficial things. The issue is the older generations feature a lot of entitled, close minded people that are technology ignorant and like to categorize and stereotype all people.
Really the irony is that Boomers raised Millennials then enjoy bitching about how they turned out. Maybe they should have just done a better job then instead of relying on TV and Internet to do it for them.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Actually Boomers mainly raised Gen X’ers. My daughters are 44 & 47. They had TV but no internet growing up.

A00DF900-3185-4EBB-9065-BA262A7B03C2.jpeg

https://www.beresfordresearch.com/age-range-by-generation/
And a lot of millennials. Everyone I know my age, their parents are Boomers. My parents were born in the mid 50's and had kids in their mid 20's. I'm 40 my brothers 36. A Boomer born in 64 was still having kids into the 90's. So a Millenial born in '96 could still have a 32yo Boomer born in '64 as parent.

Look at the dates by the time the Gen X was even 20 almost 1/3 of Millennial time frame had passed. And at that point younger Boomers were in the 25-30 range and pumping out kids. It wasn't till the early/mid 90's that the Gen X crossover happened. In fact, nearly all my Gen X friends have Post War or very early Boomer parents and have Gen Z kids because by the time X was able to get financially stable and have a stable career it was later in their life vs boomers delaying when they had kids.

There was a point where there was even news stories about Gen X families delaying having kids till later in life vs Boomers. So, it would not amaze me at all if a HUGE % of Millenial are the kids of boomers.

Last edited:

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem 401A PP1
The more I look at the Blue Ember, the more I love it. Hope its not a 1 year color.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
The more I look at the Blue Ember, the more I love it. Hope its not a 1 year color.
I was hoping that Britany Blue was going to stay.

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2020 Edge
I'd be happy with Atlas Blue, Vapor Blue or Blue Ember. I love all three.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Millennial bashing is the cool thing to do and are perceived to be worthless members of society that only like new superficial things. The issue is the older generations feature a lot of entitled, close minded people that are technology ignorant and like to categorize and stereotype all people.
Pretty much, I take great joy in knowing that your legacy is whatever people think it is. Once many of these older people are in the ground, we get to burn their legacy to the ground. Can't wait.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Damn no yellow for the dark horse.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I saw in another post that this particular car from the reveal is Vapor Blue. Can I get a confirmation on that??

S650 Mustang Color Samples - 2024 Mustang S650: Blue Ember, Vapor Blue, Grabber Blue, Yellow Splash, Ingot Silver, Etc. 23CEDE8E-6BA1-416F-92E2-DE3E85AB08A2
S650 Mustang Color Samples - 2024 Mustang S650: Blue Ember, Vapor Blue, Grabber Blue, Yellow Splash, Ingot Silver, Etc. 8A04074F-3C1E-4543-A910-B95B71DA0481

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Just seen this on FB.....it differs slightly from the one Topnotch posted in the first post as it also show the images of the colors.

Of note..........the "brown" interior is listed as "Emberglo" next to the color swatch. I hope it keeps this name. If you then look above at the EB/GT interior its listed as "Harvest Bronze"

(if you're not aware, Emberglo was a gorgeous exterior color in '66)

S650 Mustang Color Samples - 2024 Mustang S650: Blue Ember, Vapor Blue, Grabber Blue, Yellow Splash, Ingot Silver, Etc. S650 Colors

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
thanks bikeman for your age/date info.
im a Gen X groupie i guess (50) and looks like the Millenials is not the group i was bashing...
that would be Gen Z. we all fall somewhere.
i was one of those who had kids later in life (43, 46) but only because i wasnt married until i was 41 so my kids are 6 & 4.
since i work with teens/young adults now i see them on their phones the majority of the time.
when they are with me cell phones are banned. (i usually have 25-30 kids) but i see it all the time in the schools around here. i guess its the sign of the times but i feel like im in-between groups of "old school" thoughts and values and the new "technology" stuff. im not against tech, but i see it ruling the younger generation... but i guess if that is everything around us then i guess its not really "ruling" them as i suppose. just my observations.

on another note, so we really dont know what the actual colors are called then? we are guessing based off of the old colors carrying over. the red vert almost looks like Hot Pepper Red in some photos.
Sponsored