• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

aszer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
I have modeled the wheels from the spy shots. I also enhanced the headlights based on the 2023 Escape. I also added some edging to make the scoop detail easier to see.

GreyRim.jpg
really an awesome job, did you notice the placement of side reflectors in the leak?
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 2024-ford-mustang-will-make-its-global-debut-on-september-14-during-detroit-auto-show_12

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt 2020
First of all, this absolutely amazing work! I can't even wrap my head around how this works. I really hope the car looks almost exactly like this. That front end is insane and I actually like the black grille surround too. Time to start buttering up my local dealership
i really like this look lol. I hope it turns out something similar or better haha

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I have modeled the wheels from the spy shots. I also enhanced the headlights based on the 2023 Escape. I also added some edging to make the scoop detail easier to see.

GreyRim.jpg
This hood vent is being advertised at LevitownFordParts.com. I think it's a printing screwup.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 2024 hood vent

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

GreyRim.jpg
Just when I think it can't get any better! Awesome work Chazcron!

(as mentioned above, it does appear that the side marker will actually be in the front bumper, rather than the headlamp this time though. I wonder if that very corner of the headlamp will have the small black running pony......rather like the one in the '18+, but perhaps a little larger?)

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Somebody just labeled that part wrong. It was used on the 2017 FP350S GT350
1661641040840.png

Here it is in Fords official parts catalogue:
https://accessories.ford.com/products/fp350s-hood-vent-kit
Just when I think it can't get any better! Awesome work Chazcron!

(as mentioned above, it does appear that the side marker will actually be in the front bumper, rather than the headlamp this time though. I wonder if that very corner of the headlamp will have the small black running pony......rather like the one in the '18+, but perhaps a little larger?)
You mean like the 2023 Mustang Mach E which the side marker light is attached to the metal front fender and not the front fascia? BTW, the Mach-E headlights look too European

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 2023 Mustang Mach E

Last edited:

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
You mean like the 2023 Mustang Mach E which the side marker light is attached to the metal front fender and not the front fascia?
2023 Mustang Mach E.jpg
Side question...in America, to what extent is it illegal to tint the side marker light? (Ideally I'd make it look European/Asian [uncolored or very feint orange if needs be].)

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Side question...in America, to what extent is it illegal to tint the side marker light? (Ideally I'd make it look European/Asian [uncolored or very feint orange if needs be].)
It's only illegal of you get caught dawg.

On a serious note, I don't think any cop would ever give you a ticket for a side marker.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's only illegal of you get caught dawg.

On a serious note, I don't think any cop would ever give you a ticket for a side marker.
Just like they won't pull you over if you installed blue daylight running lights on your vehicle.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You were pretty spot on with s550 from what I remember, so I don’t doubt it.

Just hoping against hope I suppose.

You do amazing work, man. So criticism of the leaked photos is in no way criticism of your work at all. Two completely separate things.

I think I can speak for many here if not most or even all when I say that regardless of what I feel about Fords design direction, your renders are the best. Thanks for sharing your work. Great stuff.

As for the design itself, I suppose your work gives people a head start to have the design grow on them.

As an aside, I’m curious as to what the Mustang would look like if you dreamed it up yourself. Just saying…

😇
Here is a photo of the 2023 Mustang Mach E; 2023 Ford Escape; and 2022 Mustang with the NIte Pony Package. The headlights have changed on 2023s except Mustang and it will have to wait until the 2024 model to receive those headlights. The colors remind me of the black 1982 Pontiac Trans Am "Knight Rider".

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! ford 3

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Here is a photo of the 2023 Mustang Mach E; 2023 Ford Escape; and 2022 Mustang with the NIte Pony Package. The headlights have changed on 2023s except Mustang and it will have to wait until the 2024 model to receive those headlights. The colors remind me of the black 1982 Pontiac Trans Am "Knight Rider".

ford 3.jpg
That's not the Ford Escape, it's a Mustang, Mach-E and Mach-E GT.
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 1661718067035

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra

ford 3.jpg
The Mustang should have different headlights than the Escape and Mach E SUVs. Weird to have the Mustang look like an Escape. Nasty.

I think we’ve seen hints of the camo car having the tri-lights, but different than that photo.
Sponsored