• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Here you go.

First of all, this absolutely amazing work! I can't even wrap my head around how this works. I really hope the car looks almost exactly like this. That front end is insane and I actually like the black grille surround too. Time to start buttering up my local dealership

Jem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
First of all, this absolutely amazing work! I can't even wrap my head around how this works. I really hope the car looks almost exactly like this. That front end is insane and I actually like the black grille surround too. Time to start buttering up my local dealership
I think it will look slightly better..

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
This leak finally got to me. It is so complete i couldn't resist cleaning it up.. I think the ghostly GT front end leak was an early mockup, making this one a better indication of production. There are not enough uncovered spy shots to go on to model the full car, but I am toying with attempting to 3D model the front end in Blender.

8/12 UPDATE

I had to do an outdoors environment shot. I also wanted to showcase the difference between a regular lens and a zoom lens. I know Ace has schooled the forum before.

zoom_lens-jpg.jpg

standard_lens-jpg.jpg

Edit: I haven' t done one in black yet.

back_in_black-jpg.jpg

8/11/ UPDATE

Another front shot for no reason in particular. I did more accurately reproportion the headlights.

redfront_gt-jpg.jpg

8/10/ UPDATE

I have a short video up.

8/9 UPDATE #2

Something for lunch.

grabber-jpg.jpg

8/9 UPDATE

Aaaand finished modeling the GT front.

bloodwhite-jpg.jpg

o-face-jpg.jpg

8/7 UPDATE #2

(from @Ace) I made a GT version out of the amazing rendering of @chazcron. Man I am totally digging this design if the real one comes anything close to it!

chazcron_gt_ace_blue-jpg.jpg

chazcron_gt_ace-jpg.jpg

chazcron_gt_ace_grey-jpg.jpg

8/7 UPDATE

(from @Ace) These renderings look awesome. Just slapped on a few different colors:

chazcron_colored_blue-jpg.jpg

chazcron_colored_grey-jpg.jpg

chazcron_colored_orange-jpg.jpg

8/6 UPDATE

Finally figured a speculative headlight setup I could live with.
HeadlightsRefined.gif
HeadlightsRefined_3.jpg
HeadlightsRefined_2.jpg
HeadlightsRefined_1.jpg

8/4 UPDATE

anglegt-gif.gif

Keep in mind I have no info on the side angle or the top, so the roundness vs flatness of the front clip should be taken with a grain of salt. IF correct, the difference is striking.

Edit: I warped the front end a little to make it match the perspective better. I also moved the scoop back because it looks better.

8/3 UPDATE

Finished with grille. Headlights next.

sraitbl-jpg.jpg

dpred-jpg.jpg

8/2 UPDATE

These are completely modeled, no parts added in photoshop. Making progress.

bluestang-jpg.jpg

yellstang-jpg.jpg

7/31 UPDATE #2

chazcron_tuned-jpg.jpg

chazcron_tuned_orange-jpg.jpg

chazcron_tuned_blue-jpg.jpg

7/31 UPDATE #1

greym7g_overlay-gif.gif

s655_gr_starter-jpg.jpg

s655_bl_starter-jpg.jpg

s655_rd_starter-jpg.jpg

s655_wh_starter-jpg.jpg

7/28 Original Post

OrigM7G.jpg

White-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

White-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Grey-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Grey-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Red-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Red-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Blue-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Blue-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

1659796598877.gif
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 2023 ford escape
I noticed the 2023 Escape has similar headlight configuration as the S650 concept illustrations. Its ironic the 2024 Mustang will have ties to the rest of the Ford family. The most noticeable change for the 2023 Ford Escape is the trendy light bar running across the top of the grille and linking the headlights. The headlights themselves are revised, with a less rounded shape that is reminiscent of the headlights on the Jaguar I-Pace. I wonder if this is going to carry over to the S650.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I think it will look slightly better..
Thanks Jem, it always does. I’m pretty sure the actual headlight beam unit is smoother, and not a cluster of little LEDs, but that’s the best I could come up with. And I’m sure that there’s lots of little jewel detailing in them that I can’t elegantly conjure up that will make them sing. 90% of my 2020 Corvette renders had really terrible and very wrong headlights. Even after the real things were sort of visible in spy pictures, I still had a hard time making them look as sophisticated and intricate as they really turned out to be.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
2023 ford escape.jpg
I noticed the 2023 Escape has similar headlight configuration as the S650 concept illustrations. Its ironic the 2024 Mustang will have ties to the rest of the Ford family. It looks like there is a horizonal LED stripe just below the hood of the Escape. I wonder if this is going to carry over to the S650.
Damn. Where was this information when I needed it about two weeks ago.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Here you go.

I kinda like that front end and hood. Little more tame than I would have liked, but I like the hood heat extractors.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
It really is insane how Ford has been able to control info/leaks this well...but man, awesome stuff as always lol.
Indeed. But at the end of the day I suspect the Mustang and Escape and Explorer will all look exactly the same. "unified design language" for the sad-sack 'win'.

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
Indeed. But at the end of the day I suspect the Mustang and Escape and Explorer will all look exactly the same. "unified design language" for the sad-sack 'win'.
Yup. They did this before with the S550/EVOs Concept and had the same issue where the Mustang "was supposed to debut first but got delayed, so the look was seen on other vehicles first"...I have a strong mental depiction of the car in general based off of all this and am going to be very tempted to just hang-on to my S550 for the most part lol. I'm not much of a fan of thr current family look aside from the overall upper grill shape. Really seems like a "get me over" look to transition from the last gen into a fully modern/electric vehicle type of design that's obviously not quite here or ready yet. Call this generation of all vehicles transitional as far as everything goes. Just sort of an awkward blend of "attempted new dots and dashes" with a lot of similar aspects from the last decade of design as far as the most important aspects go.

Might not be enough for somebody who already has a S550 to want to upgrade, especially considering that the engines are largely carryovers until proven otherwise. I really can't wait tonfind out what this car is going to actually be.
Sponsored

Last edited: