• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
Great renderings by Chazcron, but looking at the masked front end in sepia with enhanced contrast I am thinking that maybe they have projection headlight under the mask. I hope I am wrong it it is closer to the renderings.
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! Front_headlight
Sponsored

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I think the leaks were pretty clear and consistent to each other, and it is possible some mules have temporary headlight buckets, as the C8 Corvette did during testing.

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
I think the leaks were pretty clear and consistent to each other, and it is possible some mules have temporary headlight buckets, as the C8 Corvette did during testing.
This. It's either a sort of inconsequential parts-bin type of thing or just a padding element to throw people off. Headlights are eqsy to change, but the three led lights are so very likely just due to Ford's current design themes aside from the actual leaks.

Leviathan

Threads
Reaction score
Could it be the taillight shape just with more vertical bars than only one seen here? I thought someone commented that they thought they could see the taillight shape angling inward toward the middle but maybe I just dreamed that up.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! seda

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Could it be the taillight shape just with more vertical bars than only one seen here? I thought someone commented that they thought they could see the taillight shape angling inward toward the middle but maybe I just dreamed that up.

sedan.png
Yea, Jem mentioned the angle of the taillights being more aggressive, but unclear in what regard. I think it's safe to assume he's suggesting that this i30's taillights have a similar "angle".

Kevin70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Scion xA, Mitsubishi 3000GT
If that black plastic exists around the grill, the S650 is going to be so horribly ugly. If that area is body color, I think it looks fine. Maybe not as good as the S550, but still good. I hope that area is not black plastic.

Reactions: JWS

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
If that black plastic exists around the grill, the S650 is going to be so horribly ugly. If that area is body color, I think it looks fine. Maybe not as good as the S550, but still good. I hope that area is not black plastic.
No. 1 mod is going to be to color match that portion of the grill.
Sponsored