• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Center display.....

Ecobooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Ok , I give up. My wife is certain the center display (playing XM) used to be a single screen. But now it is a split screen with a smaller tile imbedded on the right side. How can I make the screen a single screen (i.e. radio only). Sorry in advance for my lack of ability!
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Try the home screen, then hit the XM screen.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
If NOT running Android Auto (or CarPlay, I assume, but I don't have CarPlay): You can hide/show the smaller cue cards on the right side using the icon that looks like four arrows pointing in or out.

If running AA (or CarPlay): You can toggle full screen with AA or CarPlay (e.g., Waze or Google Maps) by clicking the Waze or Google Maps icon to the left of the screen.

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
Hit the expand button at the lower right of the Nav screen. That will make it full screen.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium

OP
OP

Ecobooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I continue to be at a loss. I have attempted the above recommendations and watched too many youtube videos but no solution yet. My wife remains convinced there used to be a single XM screen? Any ideas? Thanks.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
hit the home button, click on whatever audio tile it shows on the left side, for me, it shows Android auto automatically since my phone connects right away, when you do that, it should make whatever you just clicked on full screen. If so, tap on the Source button which is mid-way up on the left side, it should pop up a few tiles with AM, FM, XM, Android Auto, Blu tooth. Click on XM and then it should make it full screen.

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang Coupe, 24 Mustang GT, 24 Blazer RS
I'm puzzled by this as well. I can make the map full screen. But not music.