• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tire Pressure Display

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
How do I find the tire pressure display? When I first got my car it was easily accessible, now I can’t find it anywhere in the display. Im probably missing something that’s right there in front of me.
Sponsored

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
The up or down buttons on the right side of the steering wheel scroll through the different displays... you can set which ones are available within the vehicle settings... you may have disabled the tire pressure display.

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
In the setting menu there is another option to be able to allow display of info you need on the front instrument cluster. It could be that you have removed the Tire Pressure settings.
tbh I only have that and the temp monitoring details enabled. Nothing else.

OP
OP
akfinfan

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
In the setting menu there is another option to be able to allow display of info you need on the front instrument cluster. It could be that you have removed the Tire Pressure settings.
tbh I only have that and the temp monitoring details enabled. Nothing else.
I must have disabled it somehow because the only thing that pops up on the arrows is the Lane Assist and the Trip 1

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
The settings menu are a maze and confusing. All I need is a simple cluster and a good rumble with power and torque.
Sponsored