• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Car Problem

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Just my two cents. I keep a list for myself. It's not for bragging or impressing anyone. It is a fact. I don't know what answer you seek from me?
Answers are not necessary. The math speaks for itself.
Sponsored

Aufenscuht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0I
Ive got a friend who’s like you. Not as many cars I don’t think but I’ve watched him buy a car and sell that car the same day multiple times. We used to go to the Auburn car show in Indiana and Mopar nationals yearly in Ohio. Fun times and I got to drive a lot of cars over the years. He got tired of vehicles very fast I guess.
Yep! Sounds familiar!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive got a friend who’s like you.
I've got a friend who likes to embellish a lot. Everybody who knows him takes what he says with multiple grains of salt.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
I've got a friend who likes to embellish a lot. Everybody who knows him takes what he says with multiple grains of salt.
Sucks to be him. I can assure you it’s not embellishment. Sounds like jealousy is a hell of a drug. I wouldn’t know.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Oh, me, too. I own four now.

But to have owned 200 vehicles in that time period, you'd have to have bought or traded for a different vehicle every single month for ~16 years.
Just my two cents. I keep a list for myself. It's not for bragging or impressing anyone. It is a fact. I don't know what answer you seek from me?
LOL @Aufenscuht please tell me your custom vanity license plate that gets transferred to a new car each month reads "MY401K"

🤣 🤣 🤣

Good for you for having fun. That's a lot of rotating metal. Which one (that you can remember) was the most fun you owned and which one was the longest one you owned?

Aufenscuht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL @Aufenscuht please tell me your custom vanity license plate that gets transferred to a new car each month reads "MY401K"

🤣 🤣 🤣

Good for you for having fun. That's a lot of rotating metal. Which one (that you can remember) was the most fun you owned and which one was the longest one you owned?
Well, when I arrived to this country it was a great way to keep a roof above my and my mother's head, so that is when most of it started. She spoke no English and I was a kid. Being 14 when I started this always raised eyes, but I always made sure that I was completely honest and attempted to repair the car to my best ability. I had a friend that did a similar thing. He was a decade older and was way ahead of me. That started the bug.

Longest car kept-96 Cutlass Sierra V6, 92 Nissan Stanza (1st car bought for mom so she did not walk to work across a crazy ass intersection)
Most fun: All e30 BMWs I owned, an 87 MR2, Lincoln Town Car(s), and the Z series BMW's. Until recently, a 21 Mustang GT and now the 24 GT.

Im sure that I am missing a few.

Aufenscuht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh dude...the money. I do NOT like to think of that :crazy:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sucks to be him. I can assure you it’s not embellishment. Sounds like jealousy is a hell of a drug. I wouldn’t know.
The best laugh I ever got was when he told me his "built" Fox body Mustang would beat my '16 Corvette Z06 in a race ... with his Mustang in REVERSE !! :cwl: :cwl: :cwl:

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Well, when I arrived to this country it was a great way to keep a roof above my and my mother's head, so that is when most of it started. She spoke no English and I was a kid. Being 14 when I started this always raised eyes, but I always made sure that I was completely honest and attempted to repair the car to my best ability. I had a friend that did a similar thing. He was a decade older and was way ahead of me. That started the bug.

Longest car kept-96 Cutlass Sierra V6, 92 Nissan Stanza (1st car bought for mom so she did not walk to work across a crazy ass intersection)
Most fun: All e30 BMWs I owned, an 87 MR2, Lincoln Town Car(s), and the Z series BMW's. Until recently, a 21 Mustang GT and now the 24 GT.

Im sure that I am missing a few.
I liked those 90’s olds Cierra’s and supremes. That 2.8L was a nice little motor at the time and I believe those Supremes had a digital dash

Aufenscuht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I liked those 90’s olds Cierra’s and supremes. That 2.8L was a nice little motor at the time and I believe those Supremes had a digital dash
Not mine. It was the intake blowing 3.1. Also the most generic dash imaginable. The engine was very good. We beat the hell out of that car, it was a very robust vehicle

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Not mine. It was the intake blowing 3.1. Also the most generic dash imaginable. The engine was very good. We beat the hell out of that car, it was a very robust vehicle
That stinks.
Maybe it was only the international model that did. I had several friends that drove these cars and you are correct, they could take a beating.

Aufenscuht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That stinks.

Maybe it was only the international model that did. I had several friends that drove these cars and you are correct, they could take a beating.
I believe the 89-93 carried the 2.8. I have an 89 camaro with a 2.8. Excellent vehicle as well. Minus the mushy everything.

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Well I think I have the worse problem.
68 new cars and trucks. This GT will make 69. I hope to get help soon. I can't believe my wife has indulged me all these years. The cheapest was a 72 Honda 600 couple at $1,775 brand new. The most money was the 2016 911S at $134k. Definitely cars are a money pit but can't help myself.
Sponsored