• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 mustang the problem with expectations

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Crappy BMW…LOL I think looking at recalls and warranty costs Ford is topping that list unfortunately…I mean even Toyota let BMW design and produce their Supra says a lot as the B58 makes Lots of power and that very reliable…1000 hp from a stock block that has only 3 liters is nothing to sneer at…Or up to 700 with only a tune with stock components reliable neither ! Also AWD if you live in regions where it snows or if you dont drive on prepped surfaces that can be engaged all the time or switched to rwd or 4 doors if you have family or station wagon if dogs is not bad either for people who need more than only 2 seats…
Good luck dealing with a BMW out of warranty. I speak from my personal experience. Over a span of 10 years, if you think a Ford will cost more to keep on the road than a BMW, then you probably never owned a BMW.
Sponsored