• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Car hauler

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
I bought my Mustang GT vert from a dealer in Alabama and need a recommendation for an enclosed car hauler to bring it down to the Jupiter FL area. I had a guy a few years ago who used to haul my cars with a nice two car trailer, but he recently retired. I'm not looking for a big company like Reliable or Horseless Carriage because I need some flexibility with timing since my car is still on the truck coming from FR, but it looks like it should be in the next week to 10 days.

I saw a recommendation for Shaunessey out of Naples but when I did search I also saw a video of a delivery of a C1 Corvette roll right off the upper ramp of their truck and hit the ground. Not pretty!
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I have had great experiences with Wholesale Express INC and RoadRunner Auto Transport, definitely get quotes from those places.

I had a terrible experience with Runbuggy and Monteway so I would not recommend those. I would however still recommend getting a quote from them just to make sure whatever company does ship your car gives you a fair rate.

Sadly, lots of these companies are logistic based so it kind of depends on the area you are in and the options available to you.

OP
OP
Instant Action

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
I have had great experiences with Wholesale Express INC and RoadRunner Auto Transport, definitely get quotes from those places.

I had a terrible experience with Runbuggy and Monteway so I would not recommend those. I would however still recommend getting a quote from them just to make sure whatever company does ship your car gives you a fair rate.
Thanks for the names, I'll be sure to check them out and get quotes.
Sponsored